The Corrs《 Dreams》 (The Ultimate Collection)[MP3/112M]
0
专辑名称:Dreams (The Ultimate Collection) YmC}q20; 歌手组合:The Corrs QD@O!};
T 发行公司:Wea International JR]2Ray 发行 e4z~ 时间 `H! (hMMV :2006.11.23 FOG{dio 专辑类型:PUNK/ROCK Jq0sZ0j 专辑介绍: ql@2<V{ The Corr Family of Vocalist Andrea, Drummer Caroline, Violinist Sharon and Guitarist/Keyboard Player Jim Blend the Music of their Irish Background with Contemporary Pop/Rock. They have Achieved Chart Success around the World and Enjoy Enduring Popularity with the General Public. This Outstanding Collection Showcases the Strength of their Talent, Charm and Popularity and is Perfect for Fans and the Gift Market Alike. The Set features 13 Songs which were Not on a Prior Collection, Including the Hit Singles ''summer Sunshine'', ''angel'', ''long Night'', ''i Know My Love'' and Another Mix of "Goodbye" by Brian Rawlings. ) f~;P+ 可儿家族档案: fS"u"]j*e Andrea Corr:主唱、锡笛 Ic&~iqQ Caroline Corr:鼓手、钢琴手、Bodhran(爱尔兰传统乐器)、演唱 w%\
n XJ Sharon Corr:小提琴手、演唱 Vo"G@W)lZ Jim Corr:键盘手、吉他手、演唱 u{4P)DIQ
可儿家族合唱团出生并成长于爱尔兰的Dundalk1990年参加导演亚伦帕克(Alan Parker)电影【追梦者】 (The Commitments)的试镜,四个人都在该部电影中获得了一个角色。
j/TnKO 1994年4月美国驻爱尔兰大使Jean Kennedy Smith接见了The Corrs,邀请他们前往波士顿,在世界杯足球赛的庆典上演出。 iM8Cw/DS 1995年初发行首张专辑“原谅却未遗忘” Y^]n>X 第二张专辑“街角闲谈” P.YT
/ 2000年7月发行第三张录音室专辑“天天天蓝”(In Blue) I;@q`Tm 专辑曲目: !mK()# 6 1. Goodbye (2006 Remix) uYeb RCdR 2. Forgiven Not Forgotten |r+ x/,2- 3. Dreams (Tee’S Radio Mix)
MZ%J
]Nd 4. Radio 5!ngM 5. When The Stars Go Blue (Ft Bono) @|\;#$?XW3 6. Only When I Sleep #_\**%,< 7. Breathless ~7aD#`amU 8. So Young (K-Klass Remix) bBINjs8C_ 9. Runaway
6!)hl" 10. Summer Sunshine :hO
B
11. What Can I Do (Tin Tin Out Remix) mr[ 1F]G 12. All I Have To Do Is Dream (Ft Laurent Voulzy) (|O(BxS 13. No Frontiers aIT0t0. 14. Angel %b
pQ= 15. Old Town C^JtJv 16. Ruby Tuesday (Ft Ronnie Wood) xE_~.EoB 17. Haste To The Wedding &6GW9pl[ 18. I Know My Love (Ft The Chieftains) uf)!SxT 19. Brid Og Ni Mhaille s7`2ky()kz 20. Toss The Feathers
|