>u J/TQU U\+&cob. 1
oN(-rWdhZ 1. Put Your Hands Up in the Air! - Danzel
d`Q7"}uZ 2. Xplode 2 - Shaun Baker
rn.\tDeA 3. Make Luv [2005]
j?n+>/sG, 4. Take It - Lima, Tom Novy
]B9 ^3x[: 5. Neptuna - Pulsedriver
&S74mV 6. Blinded by the Light
6ew "fCrH! 7. Say Hello - Deep Dish
_>bRv+RVR 8. I Can't Stand It
'4;6u]d)2 9. Batteria Della Mente - Dottor Dag
O2-M1sd$ 10. Fight Hard
"PpjoM
~ 11. Lonely
#I`ms$j% 12. Walk in the Park 2005 [Rewalked]
dYOF2si~% 13. Freek U
i+M*J#' 14. Sex (In Not the End)
4f1D*id*`# 15. I Like to Move It
X`20f1c6q> 16. One More
#A <1aQ 17. Together
<6N_at3
18. To France [2005]
?p8k{N(1 19. Mama Mia
.?#uxd~> 20. Club Tropicana
5)lW jv}=&d Disc: 2
VfSGCe 1. Humanity - ATB
vrrt @y 2. My Own Religion - Niels Van Gogh
J^H=i)A 3. Slip Away - Mohito
)bWrd$X 4. Good Times [2005] - Horny United
,@Z_{,b 5. Heat of the Moment - DJ Manian
rpU/s@%L 6. Jezabel - Milk & Sugar All-Stars,
a[O6YgO 7. S.O.S.
0P 5BArJ? 8. Every Single Day - Benassi Bros.,
:Z2tig nL 9. Wanna Be with You
PvOC5b 10. Let the Rhythm Move Yal - Montego Bay
%RFYm 11. Mission to Future
g{DFS[h 12. I Can't Stand It [2005]
cgNt_8qC 13. First Fight - Driftdreamer
`Wf5
14. Turn It Around Baby - Niels Van Gogh
29O]S8 15. Barock Me
ic~Z_?p 16. Bip Bip Bop
9.Ap~Ay. 17. Kinetic Power
Iu6W=A 18. Cinderella
91;HiILgT
19. How Can This Be Wrong [Electronic Surgery]
?Y!U*& 7 20. Let's Get Together - Antoine Clamaran