本页主题: Starflyer 59 : Dial M[Indie/Pop/Rock][218kbps avg][54M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Starflyer 59 : Dial M[Indie/Pop/Rock][218kbps avg][54M]

0
]{\ttb%GX  
diY7<u#  
专辑名称:Dial M Rt+-ud{O  
歌手姓名:Starflyer 59 R~k`KuY@!  
唱片公司:Tooth & Nail Records 71{jedT  
发行日期:2008年10月28日 >- \bLr  
专辑流派:Indie/Pop/Rock ")STB8kQ  
推荐指数:4星 X$ ZVY2  
A!B.+p[ G  
专辑介绍: n%7?G=_kj  
lnyfAq}w  
Here’s another from the late night/early morning listening department: It’s been a while since I’ve heard anything about Starflyer 59, so I visited their Myspace page. It looks like they recently put the finishing touches on a new album titled Dial M and are hoping for a late summer release via Tooth & Nail. I dropped the band a message with hopes of finding out more about it…I’ll share any news received. V9BW@G@9  
z m$Sw0#(  
N8dxgh!,  
曲目列表: ?l^Xauk4Pj  
% ERcFI]G  
1. Minor Keys ;: 2U}p^-  
2. The Brightest of the Head 1d<Uwb>  
3. Concentrate aY > v  
4. Who Said It's Easy? R; c9)>8L  
5. M23 $3g{9)}  
6. Taxi lbBWOx/|  
7. Automatic }Ze*/ p-  
8. Altercation LD}~]  
9. Mr. Martin \MOwp@|y  
10. I Love You Like the Little Bird
附件: starflyer 59-dial m.torrent (16 K) 下载次数:3 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-03 17:37 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载