本页主题: moonlight shadow - 好正的一首歌 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

木亟贝戋
┠晓┨℡
级别: 普通人

多谢发贴的人[77]

 moonlight shadow - 好正的一首歌

0
The last that ever she saw him  {@gTs  
Carried away by a moonlight shadow B\z4o\am%  
He passed on worried and warning Q?\rwnW?U  
Carried away by a moonlight shadow Mb#-I GZ  
Lost in a river last Saturday night l<l6Ey(  
Far away on the other side MX.=k>  
He was caught in the middle of a desperate fight !Qd4Y =  
And she couldn't find how to push through lY_&P.B  
ZZXQCP6]  
<O#/-r>2  
1]l m0bfs  
|( =`l  
The trees that whisper in the evening 2rK <UPIq  
Carried away by a moonlight shadow SKf[&eP,G  
Sing a song of sorrow and grieving zXHCP.Rmg  
Carried away by a moonlight shadow (!0=~x|Z[  
All she saw was a silhouette of a gun 5$ra4+k0  
Far away on the other side "77 j(Vs9  
He was shot six times by a man on the run `1$7. ydQ  
And she couldn't find how to push through Vgh_F8G!V  
RW@sh9  
b1A8 -![  
Zk.LGYz  
I stay, I pray 'nFqq:2Xa  
See you in heaven far away ,.ln  
I stay, I pray Y :0SrB!\  
See you in heaven one day z7H[\4A!>  
b6k'`vLA  
O)tZ`X;  
>/DyR+?>4  
Four a.m. in the morning ^dzg'6M  
Carried away by a moonlight shadow K8l|qe  
I watched your vision forming U_UX *  
Carried away by a moonlight shadow )D:I@`*  
Star was light in a silvery night N}*|*!6hI  
Far away on the other side n0T'"i[  
Will you come to talk to me this night ? [Yzh(a8  
But she couldn't find how to push through coxMsDs  
#.(6 .Li  
J= gerdIk  
lF\oEMd*  
Caught in the middle of a hundred and five P"<HxT ?  
The night was heavy but the air was alive bw8~p%l?  
But she couldn't find how to push through
做男人就要做金刚那样的男人——在世界最高的大楼上为心爱的女人打飞机

顶端 Posted: 2007-02-09 04:59 | [楼 主]
405861846
级别: 赞助会员

多谢发贴的人[100]

 Re:moonlight shadow

thank you
版主胡乱删贴,PM询问,至今无任何交待,管理层是这样处理事情?
顶端 Posted: 2007-02-09 08:20 | 1 楼
Mr.Jerry
J&W
级别: 普通人

多谢发贴的人[575]

 Re:moonlight shadow

晨早就听个拉
顶端 Posted: 2007-02-09 08:42 | 2 楼
yongye
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[2]

 Re:moonlight shadow

有好多个版本,你中意边个啊
顶端 Posted: 2007-02-16 21:03 | 3 楼
木亟贝戋
┠晓┨℡
级别: 普通人

多谢发贴的人[77]

 Re:Re:moonlight shadow

Quote:
引用第2楼成魔之路于2007-02-09 08:42发表的: ?q%)8 E  
晨早就听个拉
n+EK}= DK  
你学下D广东话字.在来发帖吧.
做男人就要做金刚那样的男人——在世界最高的大楼上为心爱的女人打飞机

顶端 Posted: 2007-02-19 02:29 | 4 楼
木亟贝戋
┠晓┨℡
级别: 普通人

多谢发贴的人[77]

 Re:Re:moonlight shadow

Quote:
引用第3楼yongye于2007-02-16 21:03发表的: X^#.4:>.  
有好多个版本,你中意边个啊
*mM+(]8US  
原声版.吾知点解.虽然首歌好旧.不过好钟意!
做男人就要做金刚那样的男人——在世界最高的大楼上为心爱的女人打飞机

顶端 Posted: 2007-02-19 02:30 | 5 楼
下一个目标
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

 Re:moonlight shadow

如果有试听就好啦~
顶端 Posted: 2007-02-26 23:13 | 6 楼
vickysi
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[2]

 Re:moonlight shadow

唔错!!!!
顶端 Posted: 2007-02-28 04:27 | 7 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » Music-音乐讨论区



Total 0.044763(s) query 6, Time now is:09-30 17:52, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.comCorporation