moonlight shadow - 好正的一首歌
0
The last that ever she saw him j4$XAq~W Carried away by a moonlight shadow N>giFj[dD He passed on worried and warning nKC$
KC Carried away by a moonlight shadow >_XRh Lost in a river last Saturday night B v/]>Z Far away on the other side );$_|]# He was caught in the middle of a desperate fight N'w;1,c+ And she couldn't find how to push through RR>Q$K 8*V^DM3n- Jf{6'Ub rwGY )9| Xs$k6C3 The trees that whisper in the evening v@TP_Ka Carried away by a moonlight shadow HWG5Ghu8,) Sing a song of sorrow and grieving )<-\ F%&b Carried away by a moonlight shadow (E )@@p7,: All she saw was a silhouette of a gun `j{5$X Far away on the other side 9IZ}}x He was shot six times by a man on the run IFYGl And she couldn't find how to push through G]X72R?g E+k#1c|v$ i9+(gX(t #G%[4.$n. I stay, I pray 9ar+P h@* See you in heaven far away DyIuM{Owj I stay, I pray ue@ fry See you in heaven one day |fkz=*rn }t#uSz^ FWcE\;%yVg >/k[6r5 Four a.m. in the morning c,-3+b Carried away by a moonlight shadow o Mk6ZzZ,> I watched your vision forming c L}}^ Carried away by a moonlight shadow p3>p1tC Star was light in a silvery night t$m~O?I Far away on the other side ^=Q/H Will you come to talk to me this night ? B%QvFxZz But she couldn't find how to push through :^]rjy/|+ 'M+iw:R__ 2&7:JM~# *o <S{ Caught in the middle of a hundred and five yU]NgG=z:- The night was heavy but the air was alive /@-!JF#g But she couldn't find how to push through
|