i 3SHg\~Z ]0\MmAJRn 专辑名称:Off The Radar
#5j\C+P}| 歌手姓名:Ally Kerr
I`p;F!s 唱片公司:Much Obliged
:,I:usW" 发行日期:2008年4月xx日
d^6M9lGU 专辑流派:Indie/Pop
kSh( u 推荐指数:4星
GM<-&s!Uj e 3TI|e_ 专辑介绍:
J)C/u{o (!N|Kl Glasgow's Ally Kerr does a nice line in pop songs and "Off the
"w.3Q96r Radar" provides us with the opportunity to enjoy 12 more of
?K\axf>F his little pop masterpieces.
:08,JL{ xF44M]i Opening the album is "Could Have Been a Contender" - all
'6Q=#:mc\ polished pop perfection that brings back memories of the
:4%k9BGAj" jaunty hits of the Housemartins and their catalogue of
#
4PVVu< intelligent and catchy songs. "I Think I'm Bleeding" has an
d<N:[Y\4
l underlying country flavour to it. Whilst once again presented
xK\d4" as a happy little song, there is more than a touch of
f`=-US bitterness in his words. Funnily enough, the rather twee "The
}!C)}.L<
Toothbrush Song" would also make a quality country song due to
.h4 \Y A its dry lyrics even if a cowboy would feel the need to
46&/geh
r accompany such emotions with bourbon rather than sparkling
*w&Y$8c( mineral water.
X*Prl l( =>af@C.2 The pace picks up with the title track "Off the Radar" that
~O&:C{9= truly highlights Mr Kerr's pop sensibilities and offsets his
?m?::R H laidback vocal delivery with some spirited guitar. Loves lost
K&K