本页主题: David Vandervelde : Waiting for the Sunrise[Rock][191Kbps avg][64M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 David Vandervelde : Waiting for the Sunrise[Rock][191Kbps avg][64M]

0
rFaG-R  
Kc, i$FH  
专辑名称:Waiting for the Sunrise ,B'fOJ.2  
歌手姓名:David Vandervelde mM:%-I\$   
唱片公司:Secretly Canadian A9;,y'm^8  
发行日期:2008年08月05日 8OiCldw:HN  
专辑流派:Rock fbD,\ rjT  
推荐指数:4星  1D_&n@  
E^A S65%bL  
专辑介绍: B<i(Y1n[  
a ~ dgf:e`  
The first long player from Vandervelde, on the heels of his much loved mini-album debut, "The Moonstation House Band". The material on this release is of higher order, lyrically more personal, and stripped down. He's toured with the likes of Spoon, Blitzen Trapper, and Richard Swift. US and European tours to follow. KWojMPs  
qsQ{`E0  
曲目列表: `][vaLd`Q  
H]7bqr  
1. I Will Be Fine t+_\^Oa)  
2. California Breezes i I`vu  
3. Hit the Road fp*6Dv_  
4. Old Turns b3FKDm[  
5. Someone Like You +3J<vM}dy  
6. Knowledge of Evil D'vaK89\  
7. Cryin' Like the Rain T0Xm}i  
8. Need For Now oyr b.lu/  
9. Lyin' In Bed i1XRB C9  
10. Waiting For the Sunrise
顶端 Posted: 2008-07-27 02:53 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载