本页主题: Natty : Man Like I[Reggae/ Pop][165 kbps avg][53M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Natty : Man Like I[Reggae/ Pop][165 kbps avg][53M]

0
? }k~>. \  
L qHeLN  
专辑名称:Man Like I ,8F?v~C  
歌手姓名:Natty >%"Q]p  
唱片公司:Warner Music vd5"phn 3  
发行日期:2008年8月4日 N1V qK  
专辑流派:Reggae/Pop wFW2m  
推荐指数:4星 D4"](RXH  
h=3156M  
专辑介绍: `R}D@  
3xW;qNj:!l  
Despite being frequently pigeonholed as simple 'reggae-pop', 'Man Like I' is a suprisingly eclectic debut from London'sNatty. Collaborations with artists as diverse as Razorlightand Mos Def, ensure that this is a varied and though-provoking album. Although it does contain its share of summer pop,songs such as 'Revolution' and 'Say Bye Bye' give the albumdepth, while 'Cold Town' is a social commentary in the veinof the more traditional reggae figures. o adlyqlw#  
=](c7HEQf  
曲目列表: kUJ\AK  
GQ-o wH]  
1. July \bh3&Z'.  
2. Cold Town u&=SZX&G k  
3. Stoned On You |\/0S  
4. She Loves Me zr0_SCh;2  
5. Revolution /WDz;,X  
6. Badman @"~Mglgw  
7. Burn Down This Place 1%L* 9>e  
8. Hey Man 6, Q{/  
9. Bedroom Eyes `9Qr kkG+  
10. Last Night Fj Up+5  
11. Coloured Souls 3I_"vk  
12. Say Bye Bye
附件: natty-man like i-(advance).torrent (16 K) 下载次数:10 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2008-07-27 00:37 | [楼 主]
iverson4774
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

 

好像好不错,试试看看,沙发沙发!!!
顶端 Posted: 2008-07-27 02:57 | 1 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.139313(s) query 6, Time now is:10-05 11:43, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.comCorporation