本页主题: Natty : Man Like I[Reggae/ Pop][165 kbps avg][53M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Natty : Man Like I[Reggae/ Pop][165 kbps avg][53M]

0
TjdYCk]'  
t1S\M%?  
专辑名称:Man Like I `7`iCYiTy  
歌手姓名:Natty f QdQ[  
唱片公司:Warner Music H^~!t{\  
发行日期:2008年8月4日 @yNCWa~N  
专辑流派:Reggae/Pop q|_Cj]{  
推荐指数:4星 f?lnBvT|b  
L-`?=- 9`  
专辑介绍: /_Fi4wZ  
/u~L3Cp(  
Despite being frequently pigeonholed as simple 'reggae-pop', 'Man Like I' is a suprisingly eclectic debut from London'sNatty. Collaborations with artists as diverse as Razorlightand Mos Def, ensure that this is a varied and though-provoking album. Although it does contain its share of summer pop,songs such as 'Revolution' and 'Say Bye Bye' give the albumdepth, while 'Cold Town' is a social commentary in the veinof the more traditional reggae figures. <-xu*Fc  
4EFP*7X  
曲目列表: O7xBMq Mf  
`l-R?C?*!  
1. July xeSv+I-b  
2. Cold Town }/VSIS@Z  
3. Stoned On You m8 Ti{w(  
4. She Loves Me 5wI  j:s  
5. Revolution e ls&_BPE  
6. Badman yHxi^D]  
7. Burn Down This Place hQ Lh}}B  
8. Hey Man S %(R9N|  
9. Bedroom Eyes <xAlp;8m5  
10. Last Night wb6$R};?  
11. Coloured Souls e:(~=9}Li  
12. Say Bye Bye
附件: natty-man like i-(advance).torrent (16 K) 下载次数:10 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2008-07-27 00:37 | [楼 主]
iverson4774
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

 

好像好不错,试试看看,沙发沙发!!!
顶端 Posted: 2008-07-27 02:57 | 1 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.301099(s) query 8, Time now is:10-01 12:40, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.com Corporation