本页主题: 十二星座英文情話 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

古烈蛋治
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[42999]

 十二星座英文情話

0
火象星座: fM8 :Nt$  
牡羊座(3.21-4.20) ousoG$Pc  
Baby, will you be my valentine ? I will make you the happiest girl on earth. "\e9Y<  
寶貝,當我的情人吧?我將使你成為世上最快樂的女孩。 CaK 0o*D  
G:A` n;E0  
獅子座(7.24-8.23) XV!P8n  
That's the most romantic thing that anyone has ever done for me or said to me… ON !1lS  
你所為我作的事與對我說的話都是我經歷過最浪漫的… @mw1(J  
`A?/Ww>;  
射手座(11.23-12.22) sx|=*j,_  
If you need me, I am here for you. I am on your side. z+Y0Zh";/#  
如果你需要我,我會在這等候,我跟你是一國的。 7TlOF  
HjL+Wg  
z!?xz  
joYj`K  
水象星座: _?mu2!X  
巨蟹座(6.22-7.23) ~#O nA1)  
I will wait for you to come home to eat. T&cf6soo  
等你回家吃飯哦! _@SC R%  
Pe~[qET v  
天蠍座(10.24-11.22) kwWDGA?zFB  
To me, you are irreplaceable, because you are one of a kind. -I '#G D>  
對我而言你是無法代替的,因為你是獨一無二的。 J?LetyDNr]  
c7,p5[  
雙魚座(2.20-3.20) Wi)Y9frE  
Okay. Let us try to be the luckiest couple on earth. _-$(=`8|<{  
好!讓我們試著成為世上最幸運的一對。 =g UOHH  
MA6(VII  
}&F|u0@b  
WB K6Ug  
土象星座: P XKEqcQR  
金牛座(4.21-5.21) _ VKBzOH  
Would you like to go to movies, KTV, or just have a chat over a good meal at a nice restaurant ? A+de;&  
你喜歡去看電影、唱KTV或是去餐廳聊聊天吃美食呢? Je5}Z.3m  
m}hEi  
處女座(8.24-9.23) 0Ta& o-e  
I love everything about you, especially the way you made me feel how special I am. xy))}c%  
我喜歡所有的你,尤其是你如何讓我覺得我自己是多麼特別的。 JlR$"GU  
q=(% ]BK  
魔羯座(12.23-1.20) fG9 ;7KG  
Oh, dear. I want you to know that being with you, it's as good as it gets. 0xVw{k}1U  
親愛的,世上沒有比跟你在一起更幸福的了。 FJ,"a%m/Q  
VKV :U60  
.DNPL5[v  
V6Mt;e)C  
風象星座: Jvc:)I1NE7  
雙子座(5.22-6.21) 3xg9 D.A  
I can think of nothing else but your dazzling smile. }@eIO|  
我的腦海中除了你那迷人的微笑甚麼都沒有。 sYjhQN=Y*  
~8s2p%~  
天秤座(9.24-10.23) )fHr]#v  
I love your tender kisses and charming smiles. KL9k9|!p  
我愛上你那溫柔的吻和迷人的微笑。 84vd~Cf 9  
],_+J *  
水瓶座(1.21-2.19) q`,%L1c4  
You are the one I have been looking for. s$).Z(6  
你就是我一直在追尋的幸福
........
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-12 07:55 | [楼 主]
古烈蛋治
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[42999]

 

巨蟹座(6.22-7.23) 6Dlm. ~G  
I will wait for you to come home to eat. +jGHR& A t  
等你回家吃飯哦!
........
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-12 08:03 | 1 楼
v6hacker
你老味恭喜你
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[588]

 

哈哈。又真系讲得好好听啵
你老味恭喜你
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-12 08:34 | 2 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 玄幻无穷