本页主题: 十二星座英文情話 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

古烈蛋治
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[42999]

 十二星座英文情話

0
火象星座: (U:6vk3Q  
牡羊座(3.21-4.20) [5Zi\'~UH)  
Baby, will you be my valentine ? I will make you the happiest girl on earth. lo36b zbT  
寶貝,當我的情人吧?我將使你成為世上最快樂的女孩。 T7N\b]?j@Y  
S e(apQH  
獅子座(7.24-8.23) !ED,'d%J  
That's the most romantic thing that anyone has ever done for me or said to me… ]Nue1xV_  
你所為我作的事與對我說的話都是我經歷過最浪漫的… ?XVox*6K&  
y tTppmJF  
射手座(11.23-12.22) ~!_UDD  
If you need me, I am here for you. I am on your side. .[Ny(X/]/}  
如果你需要我,我會在這等候,我跟你是一國的。 $BOpjDV8  
~u r}6T  
{wD "|K  
lT'V=,Y t  
水象星座: !0cb f&^:  
巨蟹座(6.22-7.23) #:Ukv?  
I will wait for you to come home to eat. uFaT~ 4  
等你回家吃飯哦! %@%~<U)W  
6>h"Lsww  
天蠍座(10.24-11.22) 'f6!a5qC  
To me, you are irreplaceable, because you are one of a kind. %}{. U  
對我而言你是無法代替的,因為你是獨一無二的。 =BzBM`-o  
~:-V<r,pe  
雙魚座(2.20-3.20) "rw'mogRL  
Okay. Let us try to be the luckiest couple on earth. 1c`Yn:H^  
好!讓我們試著成為世上最幸運的一對。 >8injW3 52  
"p&4Sn3T2?  
Vtk}>I@%  
0:eK}tC  
土象星座: QtOT'<2t]  
金牛座(4.21-5.21) ST\d -x  
Would you like to go to movies, KTV, or just have a chat over a good meal at a nice restaurant ? -i4hJC!3  
你喜歡去看電影、唱KTV或是去餐廳聊聊天吃美食呢? KzB9 mMrO  
O! w&3 p  
處女座(8.24-9.23) :Z]\2(x  
I love everything about you, especially the way you made me feel how special I am. 83Fmu/(  
我喜歡所有的你,尤其是你如何讓我覺得我自己是多麼特別的。 ['I5(M@  
;AT~?o`n  
魔羯座(12.23-1.20) L(BL_  
Oh, dear. I want you to know that being with you, it's as good as it gets. >F/5`=/'h  
親愛的,世上沒有比跟你在一起更幸福的了。 [' l}*  
7] 17?s]t,  
9tB:1n}  
9>d~g!u=  
風象星座: (M%ZSF V  
雙子座(5.22-6.21) OWmI$_L  
I can think of nothing else but your dazzling smile. 8uB6C0,6?  
我的腦海中除了你那迷人的微笑甚麼都沒有。 1!2,K ot  
Mj:=$}rs^  
天秤座(9.24-10.23) .p\<niu7  
I love your tender kisses and charming smiles. ~)!vhdBe  
我愛上你那溫柔的吻和迷人的微笑。 Fx@@.O6  
t%30B^Ii%K  
水瓶座(1.21-2.19) @ {8x L  
You are the one I have been looking for. OyTp^W`&  
你就是我一直在追尋的幸福
........
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-12 07:55 | [楼 主]
古烈蛋治
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[42999]

 

巨蟹座(6.22-7.23) | ctGxS9  
I will wait for you to come home to eat. .x$+R%5U  
等你回家吃飯哦!
........
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-12 08:03 | 1 楼
v6hacker
你老味恭喜你
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[588]

 

哈哈。又真系讲得好好听啵
你老味恭喜你
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-12 08:34 | 2 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 玄幻无穷