英国UK单曲榜TOP40 (2007.12.09)
0
01 Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love K20n355uE 02 T2 Ft Jodie Aysha - Heartbroken J:dF^3Y 03 Girls Aloud - Call The Shots TyD*m$`y 04 Timbaland Ft One Republic - Apologize $"0t 1
05 Take That - Rule The World e'[T5HI 06 Alicia Keys - No One wYSvI 07 Mark Ronson Ft Amy Winehouse - Valerie p^Ca-+R3 08 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You <*0MD6$5 09 Shayne Ward - Breathless idGkX
? 10 Soulja Boy Tellem - Crank That (Soulja Boy) eG|e1t K+ 11 Kylie Minogue - 2 Hearts *`ehI_v : 12 Pogues - Fairytale Of New York l6xC'c,jg 13 Elvis Presley - Burning Love (New) =ADAMP 14 Sugababes - About You Now I
m_yY 15 Westlife - Home ^wb -s 16 Cascada - What Hurts The Most (New) |?s%8c'w= 17 Bloc Party - Flux EYGJDv(S 18 Freemasons Ft Bailey Tzuke - Uninvited 3Aaj+=]W 19 Rihanna - Hate That I Love You KK(x)( 20 Arctic Monkeys - Teddy Picker (New) on*?O O' 21 The Enemy - We'll Live And Die In These Towns (New) ]WN{8 22 Nickelback - Rockstar 2-o,4EfHVO 23 Wham - Last Christmas (New) XT{1!I( 24 Hoosiers - Goodbye Mr A o1Mb HBb 25 Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year (New) ?Y
)Qy, 26 Sugababes - Change < t>N(e 27 Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday (New) uWx/V+w 28 Craig David - Hot Stuff (let's Dance) PHfGl 29 Peter Gelderblom - Waiting 4 (New) 3, ,Z
30 Britney Spears - Gimme More $7TYix8= 31 50 Cent/justin Timberlake - Ayo Technology uP|AP 32 J Holiday - Bed Vt
n$*ML 33 Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone (New) ;ZjQy,H% 34 Mika - Happy Ending IAnY+=^ 35 Foo Fighters - Long Road To Ruin (New) CEYHD ?9k8 36 Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight 8f,jC+( 37 Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody (New) 3tnYK& 38 Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas (New) RK'3b/T 39 Pendulum - Granite m
oFK/5cJ 40 Timbaland Ft Doe/keri Hilson - The Way I Are
|