;"1/#CY773 x
N6?yr 专辑名称:New Attitude
H}vn$$
O 歌手姓名:Young Divas
saatU;V 唱片公司:Sony/Bmg
'.pgXsC:=? 发行日期:2007-11-24
,#
]+HS^B 专辑流派:Pop
49o\^<4b 推荐指数:★★★☆
mv{<' neF8V"-u& > gr<^$ 专辑简介:
,ohmc\*J > 84e`aGE o
WI!u 5 New Attitude is the second album by the Young Divas and the first to feature Jessica Mauboy who replaced Ricki-Lee Coulter after she left to concentrate on her solo career.
k!&:(] nh<Z1tMU The album title was announced on 19 October 2007 during the group's appearance on the Australian Idol special, Doin' It For The Kids and the first single "Turn Me Loose" featuring New Zealand rapper Savage was released on 24 November.
G%;kGi`m MZ WmlJ PS:我回来啦,HOHO~~此团是澳洲偶像的比赛形成的,走的是电子舞曲加抒情慢歌的路子~~~
&I%IaNco {#N%Bq} .@@an;C 曲目列表:
sZKEUSFD # u\f3qc,]F 01.Got To Be Real
:<H8'4> 02.If I Cant Have You
k=`$6(>Fz
03.Turn Me Loose
z|I0-1tAK 04.New Attitude
t!jYu<P 05.Jump (For My Love)
xz8G
}Ku 06.Love Will Lead You Back
zW5C1:.3K 07.Chain Reaction
;}K62LSR 08.I Cant Wait
N'QqJe7Z 09.Im So Excited
-9d%+O~v6~ 10.Tell It To My Heart
>?I/;R.- 11.Dear Santa (Bring Me A Man This Christmas)