本页主题: 最新大碟:Alicia Keys : As I Am[R&B][192Kbps VBR][75M] - by steven@UKoo音乐 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

kenixtgn
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[218]

 最新大碟:Alicia Keys : As I Am[R&B][192Kbps VBR][75M] - by steven@UKoo音乐

0
专辑名称:As I Am (Retail) moMYdArj  
歌手姓名:Alicia Keys []|;qHhC~(  
唱片公司:Jive P.djd$#  
发行日期:2007年11月13日 l[ne/O JJ  
专辑流派:R&B d6`OXTD  
推荐指数:★★★★★ oBA`|yW{U  
SVagT'BB  
Bd@'e7{  
专辑简介: %K(0W8&  
#]9hTa IR  
RW_q~bA9  
Alicia Keys (born Alicia J. Augello-Cook on January 25, 1980) is an American R&B and soul singer, songwriter, pianist, record producer, actress, philanthropist, and author who has sold over twenty million albums worldwide and has won numerous awards, including nine Grammy Awards, eleven Billboard Music Awards, and three American Music Awards. MAqLIf<G  
aQ#qRkI  
Since late 2006, Keys worked on her third studio album, As I Am—as confirmed in a red-carpet interview at the 2007 BET Awards on June 26—, which is due out on November 13, 2007. Keys has talked to MTV about her upcoming album: "It's coming together incredibly. I am in love with this album. It's very fresh and new". The album is said to feature John Mayer on two songs—"Lesson Learned" and "Heavy Times". Linda Perry and Marsha Ambrosius of Floetry also collaborated with Keys. ;;Ds  
fr[3:2g-_  
1zftrX~v!X  
~>5#5!}@*  
曲目列表: 8=]Tr3   
)HX|S-qRU=  
01. As I Am (Intro) #lkM=lY'  
02. Go Ahead s+Q~~]HJM  
03. Superwoman %Q.&ZhB  
04. No One Ek6MYc8<b~  
05. Like You'll Never See Me Again u;`U *@  
06. Lesson Learned (featuring John Mayer) 8O Soel  
07. Wreckless Love Uf,4  
08. The Thing About Love sVl-N&/  
09. Teenage Love Affair *W kIq>  
10. I Need You 435;Vns\n  
11. Where Do We Go From Here 8H_l:Z[:i  
12. Prelude To A Kiss c_V;DcZ  
13. Tell You Something (Nana's Reprise) I}t#%/'YA  
14. Sure Looks Good To Me
附件: alicia_keys-as_i_am.torrent (15 K) 下载次数:13 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2007-11-08 15:27 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载