r{~b4~kAf5 ?5G;=#
I 王若琳 - Contraband (違禁品)
Us[F@ 王若琳 - Drunken Song (喝醉之歌)
{h|kx/4{m 王若琳 - Fancied by a Celebrity (被大明星喜歡)
nBd(pOe 王若琳 - Fell in Love with the Neighbor's Boy (愛上了鄰居的兒子)
\R
3O39[ 王若琳 - Flies! (蒼蠅!)
Ea[SS@'R 王若琳 - Gasp! That Plastic Bag is Watching Me! (那個塑膠袋在看著我!)
$|@-u0sv 王若琳 - He's Given Us the Freedom to Do What's Right (祂給了我做對的事情的自由!)
6/0bis
H 王若琳 - Hotel La Rut (破爛酒店)
a!j{A?7Kw. 王若琳 - I Believe All His Words are True (我相信他說的一切都是真的)
<pFbm
王若琳 - In a Situation Like This, What a Mafia Leader Would Say (在這樣的情況里,一個黑道老大會說的話)
Tkj
F/zv 王若琳 - Jump in the Water (跳水)
Xag#ZT 王若琳 - People Don't Eat Dinner by Themselves (人們不一個人吃晚餐)
pe!"!xJE 王若琳 - Pigeons on Your Balcony (陽臺上的鴿子)
EO/
TuKt 王若琳 - Ragged Stairs to Heaven;The End (大家都走在破爛的階梯上天堂)
=s:Z-*vy! 王若琳 - Shadow at My Feet (腳邊的影子)
Q^'xVS_. 王若琳 - She Had a Habit of Meeting All of the Artists Backstage (她有一個習慣在后臺跟藝人見面)
m>DJ w7< 王若琳 - Strange Beast (異獸)
.aC/
g?U 王若琳 - The Detective (偵探)
T9Y
rB 王若琳 - The Wish I (愿望 I)
/b."d\ 王若琳 - The Wish II (愿望 II)
XrGP]k6.^ 王若琳 - There She Smiles (In a Memory) (她在那里微笑著(在一個回憶中))
)D7/[zb^ 王若琳 - Tina's Hausu (梯納的鬼怪屋)
~Vf
A 王若琳 - You Lost Me at the Spanking Machine (我在打屁股機器那里走失了)
0\wW%3C Am"&A
pK 王若琳 - Hotel La Rut (破爛酒店).zip bg^<e}{<H