Qj[4gN?}=
7$,["cJX 专辑名称:Tomi (Advance)
=h5&\4r= 歌手姓名:Tomi
D:8-f3 唱片公司:Rose Hip Records
~k|~Q\ 发行日期:October 2, 2007
;# {XNq<1 专辑流派:R&B
4-ZiKM 推荐指数:★★★☆
9]1-J5iO
AN$}%t" g3e\'B' 专辑简介:
tG^Oj:
8
6?D “Love is the only thing to live for – it’s one of the main reasons I’m inspired to write songs,” declares singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, TOMI. “I feel it’s the medicine for everyone’s pain. And you can hear a lot of love and pain in these songs.”
e9k}n\t3 [<`xAh_, The songs in question are the R&B jams on his debut, self-titled album, "TOMI"(Rosehip Records), a collection of deeply felt, sensual tunes reflecting this versatile Chicago-based artist’s determination and struggle. TOMI, who played all the instruments and composed and produced the tracks, considers the album the distillation of his odyssey, driven by love and fueled by pain, to find his own sound.
e,`+6qP{ r\` R$ PS:帅哥滴首砖,爱情的主题,声音很温柔~~有点Neo-soul的味道~~
E-.M+[ 7!Ym~M= 曲目列表:
HWVWl~FA lwQI
9U[O2 01.You Can Tell Me
&"K74 02.BabyGetDown
|1T2<ZT 03.Let Me Have Your Body
TP'EdzAT 04.All I Wanna Do
FTtYzKX(bv 05.Superhot
"9&6bBa 06.Magic Happens
2Z\6xb|u 07.Baby Where You At
V78QV3 08.I Thought
u"?cmg<.1 09.2 R Better Off Then 1
dfO@Yo-?*' 10.You Got To
7'J}|m{7 11.Love Is What I Found
6f\0YU<C& 12.Not Good Enough
TStu)6%` 13.So Much Sex
bJx{mq
14.Waiting