在这寒冷的冬季里面
ly4s"4v 到处都是冰冷的
/^$UhX9v 每天晚上只能够抱着自己然后哄着自己入睡
Fi.aC;sx 不知道为什么冰冷经常疼爱的拥抱着我
:d0Y%vl 让我无法入眠
yMZHUd 或许现在世上除了寒冷
Cv>o.Bp| 已再也没有什么在我身边
T1`|~Z?g- 8 F2
| 工作、爱情、朋友、亦或是再深爱过的人
/Y&02L%\3s 都慢慢消失不见了
Xt{*N-v\ 冷冷的潮笑自己的无知
Q\
Gq|e* 冷冷的看着镜子里自己苍白的脸
T#
lP!c 或许只有冷才能够让自己觉得有点疼痛的感觉
!j1[$% =# 麻木
5tv<8~:K z305{B:Y 贫穷与孤独也伴随我左右
E15vq6 DKF 像两个不离不泣的恋人
/<&h@$NHH4 它们的“爱情”却那样的忠贞
Jz:r7w{4eB Z,c,G2D Once
GIftrYr Doesn"t mean anything to me
"Vd_CO Come
-Dzsa Show me the meaning of complete
0{^H]Y Where
#\4 b:dv
Did our love go wrong
wH"kk4^ Once we were so strong
F6S~$< How can I go on?
b
X)|MiWI When you told me you loved me
znZ7*S >6\ Did you know it would take me the rest of my life
S{p}ux[}= to get over the feeling of knowing
TSo:7&| A dream didn"t turn out right
FfM nul When you let me believe that you weren"t complete
S|R|]J| Without me by your side
2HOe__Ns how could I know
f\ "`7 That you would go
_|n=cC4Qu That you would run
+cfziQ$' Baby, I thought you were the one
[ 此贴被点虫虫在2009-04-10 01:36重新编辑 ]