本页主题: Throwdown : Venom & Tears[Hardcore][217kbps avg][89M][F] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

親愛的小棠
中國十大傑出青年
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[1116]

 Throwdown : Venom & Tears[Hardcore][217kbps avg][89M][F]

0
+Ok%e.\ZM  
dMvp&M\\'  
专辑名称:Venom & Tears(Retail) 30Drrno7Io  
歌手姓名:Throwdown 1] #9  
唱片公司:Trustkill qX#MV>1  
发行日期:2007-08-07 \+nGOvM  
专辑流派:Hardcore B,vOsa"x6`  
推荐指数:★★★★ vl:J40Kfn  
4=[7Em?oLb  
#0"~G][#  
专辑简介: 86qI   
< <Y}~N  
Throwdown destroyed the second stage on Ozzfest. Owned the inaugural Sounds Of The Underground. And all summer long, they will headline the Ernie Ball stage on Warped Tour. 6GL=)0Ah  
4n0xE[-  
Hardened by tough breaks, a few lineup changes, and plenty of hours on the road away from friends and family touring with their friends in bands as diverse as Soulfly, Lamb Of God and As I Lay Dying, Throwdown entered the studio earlier this year with Mudrock and crafted their defining work. m:+8J,jW  
E JK0  
曲目列表: V416g |lBO  
OMrc_)he\  
01. Holy Roller =L-I-e97@  
02. Day Of The Dog O4iC]5@  
03. Scum aelO3'UN  
04. Americana ,IHb+K  
05. Weight Of The World R^#@lI~  
06. Cancer s +s" MI  
07. Hellbent On War p0:kz l4$  
08. No Love f9u^R=Ff[  
09. Venom & Tears N)2f7j4C &  
10. I'll Never Die A Poisoned Heart 'tgKe!-@  
11. I, Suicide u{<"NR h  
12. Godspeed A^\.Z4=d"  
13. Propaganda
附件: Throwdown-Venom And Tears(Retail).torrent (17 K) 下载次数:1 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2007-08-09 01:27 | [楼 主]
calvin928
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

 

thank,多謝樓主
顶端 Posted: 2007-08-15 07:15 | 1 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载