本页主题: Just Surrender:We're In Like Sin[Pop Punk/ Rock][VBRkbps][58M][F] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

親愛的小棠
中國十大傑出青年
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[1116]

 Just Surrender:We're In Like Sin[Pop Punk/ Rock][VBRkbps][58M][F]

0
fy>{QC\  
:T ^a&)aL%  
专辑名称:We're In Like Sin FZ{h?#2?  
歌手姓名:Just Surrender J| W<;  
唱片公司:Broken English 9a[9i}_  
发行日期:August 21, 2007 A]_7}<<N  
专辑流派:Pop Punk/ Rock $P >  
推举指数:★★★★ paA(C|%{  
6B8VfQ9[  
专辑介绍: u4*BX&  
#>a\>iKQ2q  
Just Surrender is a four piece pop-punk band from Dover Plains, New York, formerly known as A Second Chance. Just Surrender started when three high school friends Jason Maffucci, Andrew Meunier, and Steve Miller decided to form a band together. After trying to add the "extra element" (I.E. another member/vocalist) they found Vocalist/Guitarist Dan Simons. They then embarked on a mission to build a reputation and make enough money to record some songs. E'f{i:O "~  
*[Imn\hu  
Upstate NY's Just Surrender release their second full length record entitled "We're in Like Sin" on August 21st. The band had success with major players like MTV, FUSE networks, Alternative Press, etc. and toured with some of the hottest up and coming acts on 2005's "If These Streets Could Talk"--this fall the band plans to reinvent and solidify the name Just Surrender. This release is a much more mature version of the band, think BIG NEW YORK ROCK, with new songs like "Body Language And Bad Habits" and "Your Life and Mine" Just Surrender have no doubt that their sophomore release will take them far beyond the scene. ,5P0S0*{  
mtpeRVcF  
曲目列表: K6) Gc%:`  
dUD[e,?  
01. Body Lanuguage And Bad Habits ob!P ;]T  
02. So Close/So Alive Ky`qskvu  
03. If I Wanted To Cuddle I'd Buy a Teddy Bear nd`1m[7MNu  
04. I Said It Before OMk y$d #  
05. Your Life And Mine f'F?MINJP  
06. New Declaration s `e{}\  
07. Payback I ! - U'{  
08. You'd Be In Great Shape If You Ran Like Your Mouth \a<wKTkn  
09. We're In Like Sin RCJ|P~*  
10. Something That I'm Not )J=!L\  
11. I'll Be Here
附件: Just Surrender-Were In Like Sin.torrent (12 K) 下载次数:0 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2007-08-10 11:01 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载