oyt//SE z;C=d(|nN 专辑名称:Venom & Tears(Retail)
]k:m2$le 歌手姓名:Throwdown
8T)zB6ng 唱片公司:Trustkill
6XAr8mw9 发行日期:2007-08-07
|{PJT#W% 专辑流派:Hardcore
8-"5|pNc 推荐指数:★★★★
cQ.;dtT0 bXH^Bm 0#[f2X62B 专辑简介:
`,Nn4 LZ)m](+M Throwdown destroyed the second stage on Ozzfest. Owned the inaugural Sounds Of The Underground. And all summer long, they will headline the Ernie Ball stage on Warped Tour.
7
Hl_[n| ^CPfo/! Hardened by tough breaks, a few lineup changes, and plenty of hours on the road away from friends and family touring with their friends in bands as diverse as Soulfly, Lamb Of God and As I Lay Dying, Throwdown entered the studio earlier this year with Mudrock and crafted their defining work.
0Mu8ZVI{ o$ce1LO?|N 曲目列表:
KF_Wu}q
d klJ[ {p 01. Holy Roller
F!&pENQ 02. Day Of The Dog
2]3HX3 03. Scum
~Ex.Yp8. 04. Americana
+qj*P9 05. Weight Of The World
9I\3T6&tr 06. Cancer
!1'-'Q@f 07. Hellbent On War
kLVn(dC " 08. No Love
zf,%BI[Hr 09. Venom & Tears
GD[ou.C}k 10. I'll Never Die A Poisoned Heart
*sB-scD 11. I, Suicide
>_`D3@Rz 12. Godspeed
Z SRRlkU 13. Propaganda