y$b]7O RWKH%C[Yd 专辑名称:Venom & Tears(Retail)
NHm]`R, 歌手姓名:Throwdown
l_{8+\`!
唱片公司:Trustkill
v^N`IJq 发行日期:2007-08-07
Oy57 $ 专辑流派:Hardcore
#txE=e"&o 推荐指数:★★★★
$YN6<5R) 35E _W>n %?e& WLS 专辑简介:
fFb_J`'ue CC#;c1t Throwdown destroyed the second stage on Ozzfest. Owned the inaugural Sounds Of The Underground. And all summer long, they will headline the Ernie Ball stage on Warped Tour.
yW$0\E6<r j@YU|-\qh Hardened by tough breaks, a few lineup changes, and plenty of hours on the road away from friends and family touring with their friends in bands as diverse as Soulfly, Lamb Of God and As I Lay Dying, Throwdown entered the studio earlier this year with Mudrock and crafted their defining work.
C(00<~JC emCM\|NQg& 曲目列表:
!%"8|)CAr "?V0$-DR
01. Holy Roller
-i0~]* 02. Day Of The Dog
z^'gx@YD*v 03. Scum
!\7!3$w'8, 04. Americana
BO;6
u^[ 05. Weight Of The World
wK?vPS 06. Cancer
#"@|f 07. Hellbent On War
P-?0zF/T$ 08. No Love
A"L&a
l$i 09. Venom & Tears
MF5[lK9e 10. I'll Never Die A Poisoned Heart
`@`CG[-9 11. I, Suicide
=ALTUV3/q 12. Godspeed
#d6)#:uss 13. Propaganda