ZKZl>dDuh 6zELe.tq 专辑名称:Love 360
AfuXu@UZ_/ 歌手姓名:April Hill
nmTm(?yE 唱片公司:Soul Brother Records
SxnIX/]J 发行日期:August 8, 2007
#IH<HL)t%e 专辑流派:R&B
QZ6[*_Z6 推荐指数:★★★★
Ax :3} G* 8+h 专辑简介:
cA2^5'$$ 7AS.)Q#=x A stunning debut from April Hill -- a young singer, but one who already seems to have the poise and depth of pros from many years back! April's got a mature, confident approach to her music -- one that allows her to open up warmly with a somewhat laidback style -- a mode that's a bit jazzy at times, with lots of gentle inflections on the vocals. There's almost a Jill Scott-like quality to this approach -- but without as much of the hip hop influence -- and production on the record is by Marlon Saunders, who further enforces the warmth and classic elements in the music. Titles include "The Search", "Manipulation", "Hope He'll Be Happier", "You Got Me", "Feelin You", "I Wanna Be Free", "No More Tears", and "Today".
Smi%dp. EKV+?jj$ PS:骚灵的唱法,味道出的比较足~~高音的闭合很赞,不错听~~~
^cfkP(Y3kx z(c@(UD-_ 曲目列表:
s@.`"TF.7 5@GD} oAn6 01.The Search
3w[<cq.! 02.Feelin' You
wpAw/-/ 03.You Got Me
LuQ"E4;nY% 04.I Wanna Be Free
CM+F7#T?n 05.I Want You
nNd`]F^U 06.Hope He'll Be Happier
j;$6F/g 07.Manipulation
c,+L + 08.I Can't Stop Loving You
6~:W(E} 09.Today
z"
b/osV 10.No More Tears