本页主题: Matt Nathanson - Some Mad Hope[192kbs/MP3/59M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

親愛的小棠
中國十大傑出青年
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[1116]

 Matt Nathanson - Some Mad Hope[192kbs/MP3/59M]

0
B;k'J:-"  
eiMP:  
专辑名称:Some Mad Hope 2e_ Di(us  
歌手姓名:Matt Nathanson wJC[[_"3 I  
唱片公司:Vanguard Records u*C*O4f>OC  
发行日期:August 14, 2007 <>HtXn/  
专辑流派:Pop Rock 1T !o`*  
P< OH{l  
Matt Nathanson (born 28 March 1973 in Lexington, Massachusetts) is a singer-songwriter whose work is a blend of folk and rock music. In addition to singing, he plays acoustic guitar (usually a twelve-string), and has played both solo and with a full band. t^01@ejM+  
In many ways, Some Mad Hope is Nathanson’s most fully realized work to date. He balances his intensely personal worldview with engaging character studies. “I think of [Some Mad Hope] as an album in the classic sense and not just a collection of songs,” he says. “There’s definitely a theme there, a tracing of the ups and downs of a relationship. It gets dark in places, but it ends on a note that’s hopeful -- it’s not cut-and-dried, but it points to the future in a way that I see as positive.” Ema[M5$R  
M%E<]H2;S  
Tracks: DNGyEC  
.W{CJh  
Spn[:u@  
01. Car Crash OxHcoNrz  
02. Come On Get Higher ^lp=4C9  
03. Heartbreak World vl:~&I&y;R  
04. Gone VhO+nvd*W  
05. Wedding Dress a2P)@R  
06. Bulletproof Weeks T=PqA)Ym  
07. To The Beat Of Our Noisy Hearts {Z2nc)|7C  
08. Still J%?5d:iN+  
9. Detroit Waves $b`nV4p  
10.Falling Apart r d7p$e=i  
11.Sooner Surrender rt^~ I \V  
12.All We Are
附件: matt nathanson - some mad hope.torrent (20 K) 下载次数:4 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2007-07-23 00:41 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载