'
u~use" Q]C1m<x 专辑名称:Modern Minds and Pastimes
XR(kR{yo 歌手姓名:The Click Five
`7`iCYiTy 唱片公司:Lava/Atlantic
b16\2%Ea1 发行日期:June 26, 2007
dQTJC
%]O 专辑流派:Rock
G8H=xr# "RiY#=}sm r3;?]r.}7 专辑介绍:
l.El3+ "cj6i{x,~w The Click Five is a power pop band from Boston, Massachusetts. Originally known as the Click, they enjoyed success on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart with the song "Just The Girl" (written by Fountains of Wayne's Adam Schlesinger) in 2005. Earlier that year, they toured for two months as an opening act for Ashlee Simpson and later with the Backstreet Boys. Afterwards, The Click Five began an autumn 2005 tour with Ryan Cabrera and The Veronicas. They have also performed at J.C. Penney's Rock Your Prom fashion shows. In the autumn of 2006, the band was the special guest on an arena tour of the UK and Ireland with the pop/rock band McFly.
uL`_Sdjw \'x.DVp The Click Five switch lead singers, but don’t lose a step on their second album. New vocalist Kyle Patrick doesn’t hit the same high notes as the departed Eric Dill, but it hardly matters. Well-crafted pop confections like “Jenny” and “I’m Getting Over You” go down easy – almost too much so. There’s a by the numbers feeling running through the record, as if the five Berklee grads spent as much time in marketing classes as they did perfecting their sound.
qJj"WU5 7
wH9w PS:The Click Five有着偶像般的外表,但绝不仅仅如此。换了主唱的团队,新砖仍然来势汹汹,好听到无以复加!绝对是今天的一张必收大碟!另外,个人对这样的团,实在没有抵抗力~~
f
}P6P>0T
ZuH@qq\ 7M7sq-n5z 曲目列表:
n Hz Xp:" xim'TVwvC 01. Flipside
k>SPtiAs 02. Jenny
~U}0=lRVS 03. Happy Birthday
k nTCX 04. Addicted to Me
h6`v%7H? 05. I'm Getting Over You
}xJ ).D 06. When I'm Gone
\I"n~h^_ 07. Headlight Disco
o+*7Q!
08. Reason Why
2Kwr=t 09. All I Need Is You
NAg m?d 10. Long Way to Go
dT?mMTKn+ 11. Mary Jane
;XagLy 12. Empty