[06.12][西班牙][超人气火暴解禁剧情大片][娼妇][DVD-R/286M][英语中字]
"y8W5R5kL4 I?1BGaAA
)-I/ej^ =Fe4-B?I ◆原 名:Yo puta 7Ws88Qs)
◆译 名:娼妇 _ow7E\70
◆导 演:María Lidón ;~1xhpTk
◆演 员:达丽尔·汉纳 Daryl Hannah .... Adriana E
g&5tAyM
丹尼斯·理查兹 Denise Richards .... Rebecca 8i^
./P
Joaquim de Almeida .... Pierre O\!'Ds+gX
◆类 型:剧情/记录 me@`;Q3
◆片 长:90 分钟 Y{~`g(~9_A
◆上 映:2004年 aQHR=.S]X
◆国 家:西班牙 h143HXBi1+
◆语 言:英语/西班牙语 x;SY80D
◆字 幕:中文 W$7H "tg
◆文 件:1CD 49 x 15MB h}tC+_"D
◆链 接:http://www.mov6.com/title/tt0404552/ ;I@\}!%H
◆评 分:5.7/10 (119 votes) 0`V=x+*,
%Cj_z
----------------------------------------------------------------- K8&) kfyI
◆视频尺寸:592x320 d=D#cs;\
◆压缩格式:XviD + AC3 sZ7,7E|_
----------------------------------------------------------------- Cb|1Jtb
3mopTzs)
◆简 介: Y~!A"$
RX_f[
Yo, Puta es una película basada en un best seller editorial en Espaa, y actualmente número uno de ventas en Italia. Yo, Puta... La película nos muestra a l@s protagonistas del negocio más antiguo del mundo: el del ×××o. j[mII5e7g
La fusión de realidad con ficción le da un... t_16icF9U
网友评论: \M|:EG%
Must a polite human being become so agitated and provoked with one simple miscalculation - I was going to see a documentary and I saw Denise Richards trying to prove to us all that she is an actress after all. This being the only movie where she can show her body and make a statement, I felt she has shown us nothing. A well spoken and well behaved young lady she may be - Daryl Hannah should have gone somewhere with that innocent kiss on a side of ms. Richards back. This is the only movie these two fine ladies get to ((act(( along side with a porn director Pierre Woodman and a bunch of Hungarian porn stars. Be it as it may - a watchable movie, but a bit posh - since it almost completely leaves out the lowest forms of prostitution - a blow for a blow. r|]YS6
一个有修养得人对于这个简单的误认一定会激动和激怒——我去看一部记录片,我看见Denise Richards 竭尽全力去向我们证实她彻头彻尾的是一位演员。在这部电里,她终于找到机会用她的身体来表达,但我觉得她什么也不是。一位谈吐,举止好的年轻女士,应象Daryl Hannah 找一个地方,接着在ms. Richards 后侧来一个纯洁的吻。两个好女人在这部电影中与色情导演Pierre Woodman 和一群匈牙利色情明星“共舞”。也许它也算部观赏性影片,并有点长处——因为它几乎完全省去了卖淫的最低级形式——一个气喘吁吁对另一个气喘吁吁 V
)UtU
L
@PLJ)RL
Ain(t it funny how a Spanish point of view suits the Americans? Or is it the other way around? q7_Ttjn-DV
^~vM*.j~j
You see more of Daryl Hannah (and I mean more flesh and acting!) in Cocktail along side Tom Cruise. And that was just another chick-movie! What is this then? K1R?Qt,qDF -F*vN' -------------------------------------------------------------------------------