6
R})KIG YM'4=BlJHv 专辑名称:In a Nutshell
{=mGXd`x?l 歌手姓名:Pelle Carlberg
{6:*c 唱片公司:Labrador
#OM)71kB8 发行日期:May 15, 2007
bHE.EBZ 专辑流派:Indie
Y)1J8kq_ qGEp 6b H 专辑介绍:
a%si:_ \4G9YK-N> Brilliant 2007 solo album from the former lead singer for Edson. In a nutshell, it's full of his characteristic sharp, wry humor and heartfelt Folk-Pop. Carlberg writes equally catchy and intimate Pop songs with an ease rarely seen since Belle & Sebastian's early years. He had a good, or at least exciting, 2006. He’s played for 5000 devoted fans in Indonesia, toured Europe twice, released his solo debut in most countries on earth and played sold out venues in Hong Kong and Taiwan. With the release of this lovely little album 2007 has every chance of being even better. Or, hopefully not better but only more exciting. 'If I ever get happy my songs will start to suck' - Pelle Carlberg.
"-dA\,G q >>1?hzA 曲目列表:
cc_'Kv! xP&7i'ag 01.Pamplona
xT*c## 02.I Love You, You Imbecile
<!UnH6J.b 03.Crying All the Way To the Pawnshop
kh2TDxa& 04.I Just Called To Say I Love You
PsXCpyY!s 05.Why Do Today What You Can Put Off Until Tomorrow?
aGi`(|shW 06.Middleclass Kid
|m"G
r)Gm 07.I Touched You At the Sound Check
j3/6hE> 08.Clever Girls Like Clever Boys Much More Than Clever Boys Like Clever Girls
REK):(i7P 09.Even a Broken Clock (is Right Twice a Day)
:DNI\TmhJ 10.Showercream and Onions
2y;vX|lX] 11.In a Nutshell