本页主题: Pelle Carlberg《In a Nutshell》[VBRkbps][73M][F] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

親愛的小棠
中國十大傑出青年
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[1116]

 Pelle Carlberg《In a Nutshell》[VBRkbps][73M][F]

0
UG^?a  
uX5 --o=C  
专辑名称:In a Nutshell Q\/":ISq1  
歌手姓名:Pelle Carlberg dnWt\>6& 2  
唱片公司:Labrador JXy667_  
发行日期:May 15, 2007 pTV@nP  
专辑流派:Indie % OfDTs  
52C-D+zCJ  
专辑介绍: YI\Cs=T/  
!y2h`ZAZ  
Brilliant 2007 solo album from the former lead singer for Edson. In a nutshell, it's full of his characteristic sharp, wry humor and heartfelt Folk-Pop. Carlberg writes equally catchy and intimate Pop songs with an ease rarely seen since Belle & Sebastian's early years. He had a good, or at least exciting, 2006. He’s played for 5000 devoted fans in Indonesia, toured Europe twice, released his solo debut in most countries on earth and played sold out venues in Hong Kong and Taiwan. With the release of this lovely little album 2007 has every chance of being even better. Or, hopefully not better but only more exciting. 'If I ever get happy my songs will start to suck' - Pelle Carlberg. %_J/&{6G  
<"|<)BGeI  
曲目列表: mX_Uhpw?t  
fz?Wr: I  
01.Pamplona Jm1AJ4mw  
02.I Love You, You Imbecile XJ1nhE  
03.Crying All the Way To the Pawnshop K|J#/  
04.I Just Called To Say I Love You 5J2p^$s  
05.Why Do Today What You Can Put Off Until Tomorrow? T9;o.f S  
06.Middleclass Kid =<W[dV=W  
07.I Touched You At the Sound Check 1sJJ"dC.w  
08.Clever Girls Like Clever Boys Much More Than Clever Boys Like Clever Girls *Lk&@(  
09.Even a Broken Clock (is Right Twice a Day) x=r6vOj  
10.Showercream and Onions &CsBG?@Z|  
11.In a Nutshell
附件: Pelle Carlberg《In a Nutshell》.torrent (14 K) 下载次数:4 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2007-05-09 21:35 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.051543(s) query 5, Time now is:10-03 00:03, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.comCorporation