;i+#fQO7Q 6
3 B?. 【英语抒情】Mandy Moore(曼迪·摩尔)-Walk Me Home(TVB电视剧《珠光宝气》插曲@CD Version)[好正~~~优美嘅旋律~~推荐!!!] Aq7osU1B jEJT-*I1+ v/=}B(TDF 9'q*
:&qq Mf``_=K
3?
+Hd 歌曲:Walk Me Home(TVB电视剧《珠光宝气》插曲) |ZBI *
歌手:曼迪·摩尔(Mandy Moore) Pgea NK5Y
专辑:TVB电视剧《珠光宝气》原声带 )K
公司:香港无线TVB cExS7~*
语言:粤语 \)|hogI|f
时间:2008.10.22 0lR5<^B
介绍:聚集一半TVB当家花旦和小生的时装情仇电视剧“珠光宝气”热播中,插曲“Walk Me Home”选自曼迪·摩尔(Mandy Moore)的2000发行的专辑“I Wanna Be With You”,【忌廉棉花糖】推荐。 o"#\
>
?5
7Sk+
Walk Me Home(TVB电视剧《珠光宝气》插曲)歌词: CzEd8jeh7
?(i{y~
Walk me home dlTt_.
I don't wanna go all the way alone .0]<k,JZZ
Baby would you walk with me home ^.NU|NQi'
'1s0D]
Baby would you take my hand B_m8{44zM
Come with me now to our special land, AkQ~k0i}b
Baby would you walk with me home? ;M
dlwQ$`
Home... .ctw2x5W
i
AIuxO
It's 3 a.m., K(,F~.<
and you're on my mind once again wi6
~}~%
I must've been dreamin... oEZdd#*;
Thought I felt your heartbeat just then :! !at:>
Then I wondered how it would be rCdu0 gYT
If I was your lady N U`
And you were my friend m`^q <sj
I would put my heart in your hands H*'IK'O
And it would never end... >jc [nk
U>}w2bZ*
Baby would you walk me home p]2128kqx
I don't wanna go all the way alone K} X&AJ5A
Baby would you walk with me home )W
_v:?A9
Baby would you take my hand Ig0VW)
@
Come with me now to our special land PmEsN&YP]
Baby would you walk with me home O`t&ldU
gu.}M:u
Home...home... -3Z,EaG^
['tY4$L(
I hold your picture, next to my heart, =|y9UlsD
all the time. #r~# I}U
Aw, ya baby. ">,|V-H
You're my dream come true, jZkcBIK2
So glad your mine Ww+IWW@
And I wondered how it would be h_3E)jc
If I was your lady 3J|F?M"N7
And you were my friend ,77d(bR<
I would put my heart in your hands SBk4_J/_
And it woud never end <7Or{:Sc90
;rGwc$?|
Baby would you walk me home DGn;m\
B
I don't wanna go all the way alone J7Hl\Q[D1
Baby would you walk with me home
+YKi,
Baby would you take my hand
3-qr)h
Come with me now to our special land UapC"XYJ
Baby would you walk with me home g<;q.ZylT
Home...
iDz++VNV
Every day and night I wanna hold you (!7sE9rP
(Hold you) S\YTX%Xm}
Understand that I am gonna love you Fg5kX
In my own special way 2Aazy'/
Baby would you walk me home Vl/+;6_
I don't wanna go all the way alone HJLG=mU
Baby would you walk with me home 8:c-k|CX
Baby would you take my hand Bs_s&a>
Come with me now to our special land fF$<7O)+]
Baby would you walk with me home %S@ZXf~:
Baby would you walk me home tqvN0vY5
I don't wanna go all the way alone 7$vYo
_
Baby would you walk with me home u<6<iD3y
/ivJsPH
Home...Home...won't you walk with me home -aPg#ub
Walk_Me_Home歌词由【忌廉棉花糖】收集整理! fcRxp{*zO iZ3IdiZ * J7DY f \=?a/ '8RsN-w 因多次访问后网盘会导致断Link 嘅关系, ^pAAzr"hv
可能在线会听唔到嘎。喜欢嘅话,可回复后进入下载地址
g|DF[ ]_mb7X> b,l$1{ ^e2VE_8L P_dCR Quote:
knu,"<
EnKR%Ctw
郑重声明: q 6:dy
8O5s`qKMYT
提供的所有音乐作品均是在网上搜集。 ?Ny9'g>?
任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用,否则产生的一切后果将由您自己承担! ~RW+GTe
将不对任何內容负任何法律责任! I*:%ni2
该下载內容仅做宽带测试使用,请在下载后24小时內刪除。 59LZv-l
请购买正版,支持正版! 1E[J%Rh\l
2@n{yYwy
免责声明: s[RAHU
*<$*"p
◎ 本人呼吁会员们不要将本站资源用於盈利和/或非法目的。 B?eCe}*f;B
◎ 本人亦不承担会员将本站资源用於盈利和/或非法目的之任何后果和/或法律责任。 JK7G/]j+Ez
◎ 本版音乐皆从网上搜集转载,不承担任何技术及版权问题。 afCW(z
Hp
◎ 下载连接仅供测试研究用途,请下载后在24小时內刪除,请勿用於商业目的 A]_7}<<N
e[{0)y>=
]{;gw<T 本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到
[ 此贴被忌廉棉花糖在2009-02-15 22:36重新编辑 ]