,dMi+c`ax
&g>+tkC 专辑名称:Rise Of The Tyrant
ZWEzL$VWi 歌手姓名:Arch Enemy
ee` =B 唱片公司:Century Media Records
Vo8"/]_h 发行日期:September 24 2007
?+L6o C.; 专辑流派:Metal
<u/({SZ& Md{f,,E'^@ 专辑介绍:
M_I\:Q K%Ml2V
Formed by guitarist Michael Amott after his departure from the now legendary Carcass, ARCH ENEMY first garnered praise with the metal milestones Black Earth (1997), Stigmata (1998) and Burning Bridges (1999). These albums were propelled by flawlessly technical dual guitars and a previously unheard of mixture of melody and aggression, which helped them to quickly solidify their reputation as one of the genres elite.
l6Bd<tSH Bn:sN_N Founding guitarist and songwriter Michael Amott describes his thoughts on the groups highly anticipated new album: I think all great metal needs that killer mix of classic riffs and ripping solos, something that has been a bit of a dying art recently. We are doing our best to recreate that mix on this new album, and one thing I can guarantee is that there will be tons of guitar for fans to headbang to. All in all, I am really happy with the songs and I believe we have found the right balance of melody and brutality - the Arch Enemy trademark!
!Ve3:OZ.nO UeQ%(f 曲目列表:
J/2pS 7s3<} 01. Blood On Your Hands
Nuq/_x 02. The Last Enemy
XL9lB#v^ 03. I Will Live Again
zH4#\d 04. In This Shallow Grave
&>t1A5 05. Revolution Begins
Xxw.{2Ji!q 06. Rise Of The Tyrant
:\RB ^3; 07. The Day You Died
n8,/olqwW 08. Intermezzo Liberté
QV1%Zo
u 09. Night Falls Fast
h 42?^mV4? 10. The Great Darkness
(#k#0T kE 11. Vultures