AWzpk}\ K"D9. %7 专辑名称:Venom & Tears(Retail)
c=5$bo]LI 歌手姓名:Throwdown
\Z$*8z= 唱片公司:Trustkill
"](~VF[J8 发行日期:2007-08-07
@RC_Ie=#) 专辑流派:Hardcore
:2?du 推荐指数:★★★★
/#a$4 }2L B\6\QQ;rUo QxK%ZaFZA 专辑简介:
B\Uj ]k hY8it Throwdown destroyed the second stage on Ozzfest. Owned the inaugural Sounds Of The Underground. And all summer long, they will headline the Ernie Ball stage on Warped Tour.
30<^0J.1 milU,!7J Hardened by tough breaks, a few lineup changes, and plenty of hours on the road away from friends and family touring with their friends in bands as diverse as Soulfly, Lamb Of God and As I Lay Dying, Throwdown entered the studio earlier this year with Mudrock and crafted their defining work.
NTV0DkX A >e%rx 曲目列表:
/h_BF\VBs )T^hyi$ 01. Holy Roller
BUtXHD 02. Day Of The Dog
k]v a 03. Scum
Q@2Smtu~c 04. Americana
GSk;~^l 05. Weight Of The World
WKN\*N < 06. Cancer
lOVsp# 07. Hellbent On War
zg
Lm~ 08. No Love
n84*[d}t 09. Venom & Tears
SA'
zy45 10. I'll Never Die A Poisoned Heart
v,kedKcxv' 11. I, Suicide
&QvWT+]c'0 12. Godspeed
pZXva9bE 13. Propaganda