sfsK[c5bm VA%4ssy 专辑名称:Sweet Dreams, Sucker
I<S*
"[nV 歌手姓名:Treaty Of Paris
`-
5gsJ
唱片公司:Adrenaline Records
0VIR=Pbp 发行日期:2007年9月6日
y~wN:
专辑流派:Rock
%%lJyLq'Vk 推荐指数:★★★★
8>DX
:` +aOX{1w 专辑介绍:
/=KEM gI? t5EYu* This debut is the inaugural release on Andrew McMahons (Something Corporate, Jacks Mannequin) label, Airport Tapes & Records. The Chicago band has generated staying power within the same competitive music scene that bred the likes of Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is, and Rise Against. They have played with the likes of The New Amsterdams, Local H, Sum 41, Rise Against,Motion City Soundtrack, Lucky Boys, Confusion, Lovedrug, and Unwritten Law, to name a few.
e)|5P {ApjOIxk 好听好听 哈哈~~~
'w_Qs~6~{ OOzXA%<%c 曲目列表:
:%IB34e [vxHsY3z 01. Hello Nurse
2FEi-m} 02. Here Goes Nothing
5]2 p>%G 03. I'll Come Back
kk}_AZ0eK 04. Just Me
k!d<2Qp W 05. New Improved
p+${_w>pl{ 06. Quits
>*$Xbj* 07. Rollerskate
V2$M`|E 08. Sweet Dreams, Sucker
iK8jX? 09. Tired All The Time
1+qP7 3a^ 10. State Tollway
vZXdc+2l 11. Waking Up The Dead
@I?:x4 12. Elvis Lives