本页主题: Solange : Sol-Angel & The Hadley St. Dreams[R&B][VBRkbps][77M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Solange : Sol-Angel & The Hadley St. Dreams[R&B][VBRkbps][77M]

0
:^0g}8$<  
MG>g?s'!  
专辑名称:Sol-Angel & The Hadley St. Dreams N[^%|  
歌手姓名:Solange 9Re605x Q6  
唱片公司:Geffen &JAQ:([:  
发行日期:2008年8月26日 QtJe){(z+  
专辑流派:R&B L Tp5T|O  
推荐指数:4星 yi Qke   
v\rOs+.s  
专辑介绍: GC66n1- X  
\hdR&f5q  
For her second full-length effort, Solange Knowles (sister of Beyonce) o m`r^3,  
has amassed a familiar team of collaborators, songwriters and producers H1| -f]!  
resulting in 'Sol-Angel And The Hadley St. Dreams', a sassy and star :{h,0w'd  
studded record. Featuring the likes of Mark Ronson, The Neptunes and t!c8 c^HR  
Cee-Lo from Gnarls Barkley on production duties and with vocal aQCbR S6  
contributions from Lil' Wayne and Q-Tip, this release marks the relative vY *p][$  
rise in popularity that Solange has undergone since her first record, FI.S?gy0   
2002's 'Solo Star'. Features the single 'I Decided'. a[\,K4l  
S+ymdZ)xZ`  
曲目列表: ?4Lb*{R  
[@kzC/Jq3  
01. God Given Name _Ta9rDSP]  
02. T.O.N.Y. [?RLvhU|  
03. Dancing In The Dark TSdjX]Kf  
04. Would've Been The One DX}EOxO,.  
05. Sandcastle Disco cNw<k&w6F  
06. I Decided (Part I) PtO-%I<N  
07. Valentines Day G\Hck=P[$3  
08. 6 O'clock Blues ' :g8a=L  
09. Ode To Marvin >ly= O  
10. I Told You So j:"+/5rV8  
11. Cosmic Journey (Feat. Bilal) }!0,(<EsV  
12. This Bird {-^>) iJqt  
13. I Decided (Part II) _S8]W !c  
14. Champagnechroniknight-Cap
顶端 Posted: 2008-08-28 14:00 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载