本页主题: 席琳迪翁(Celine Dion) - My Heart Will Go On 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 席琳迪翁(Celine Dion) - My Heart Will Go On

0
图片:
Every night in my dreams ^mA J[^%  
I see you, I feel you TWtC-wI;  
That is how I know you go on. ,eDu$8J9  
%Sc=_%6  
Far across the distance % ^e@`0L  
and spaces between us f7ZA837Un  
You have come to show you go on. ,?I(/jI  
2av*o~|J*:  
Near, Far, wherever you are .ByU  
I believe that the heart does go on :4U0I:J#  
Once more, you opened the door Q4=|@|U0  
And you're here in my heart, and oikxg!0S  
my heart will go on and on. v"/TmiZ  
ZzT&$J7]`{  
Love can touch us one time h^Qh9G0dn  
and last for a lifetime k},>^qE  
And never let go till we're gone. 6W$rY] h!  
xb]o dYGdW  
Love was when I loved you, gd_ ^  
one true time I hold you }f]b't  
In my life we'll always go on. _Ds@lVY  
/h7.oD8CU  
Near, Far, wherever you are >K5~:mx#3  
I believe that the heart does go on dl_{iMhF&E  
Once more, you opened the door 05"qi6tncz  
And you're here in my heart, and !!*;4FK"q  
my heart will go on and on. /K@$#x_{  
You're here, there's nothing I fear ||XIWKF<n2  
And I know that my heart will go on. ~{P:sjs U  
We'll stay, forever this way d/lffNS=  
You are safe in my heart ULIFSd Y  
and my heart will go on and on. D^|7#b,zcH  
Every night in my dreams m!:.>y  
I see you, I feel you 5 q65nF  
That is how I know you go on. h R~v  
Titanic, Titanic, Titanic l&Q!mU}  
You're here, there's nothing I fear h0lu!m#\_  
And I know that my heart will go on. lQL:3U0DjU  
We'll stay, forever this way fI]bzv;  
You are safe in my heart :Eo8v$W\RB  
and my heart will go on and on.
顶端 Posted: 2008-12-09 20:37 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载