本页主题: The Academy Is...《Santi》[VBRkbps][63M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

親愛的小棠
中國十大傑出青年
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[1116]

 The Academy Is...《Santi》[VBRkbps][63M]

0
U.B=%S  
qm&Z_6Pw  
专辑名称:Santi "=B O,see9  
歌手姓名:The Academy Is... Y4B< ]C4  
唱片公司:Atlantic / Wea j2/3NF5&  
发行日期:April 3, 2007 sUP !'Av  
专辑流派:Rock 3]9twfF 'J  
Jqt&TqX@s  
专辑介绍: >`@yh-'r  
fx783  
After reading several reviews of Santi, I was rather skeptical about the quality of the album. I mean Almost Here was such an amazingly good cd that I thought it would be near impossible to top. However after purchasing and listening to the cd about 20 times my mine has been thorougly changed. However it is a much different Academy Is... than in Almost Here. Their sound has evolved from a more poppy sound to a little bit harder and edgier. Overall it is an excellent evolution because Santi is an excellent album. 6Q6l?!|W4  
b88Zk*  
曲目列表: |_P-  
BOQeP/>  
1.Same Blood _2,e S[wP  
2.LAX To O'Hare <?I s~[2  
3.We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands u70-HFI@  
4.Sleeping With Giants (Lifetime) +L$,jZqS  
5.Everything We Had Kx;DmwX-  
6.Bulls In Brooklyn OJ'x>kE  
7.Neighbors oe5.tkc  
8.Seed h1 D#,  
9.Chop Chop (BA2   
10.You Might Have Noticed ;|Z;YK@20  
11.Unexpected Places
附件: The Academy Is...《Santi》.torrent (13 K) 下载次数:4 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2007-05-22 15:32 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载