04}" n u~\I 专辑名称:This Is... The Jakes
]aqg{XdGt 歌手姓名:The Jakes
]O1}q!s
唱片公司:Independent
p0Ra
`*f 发行日期:May 2007
(Xv'Te? 专辑流派:Pop/Rock
g*]/HS>e<G ;%W]b Ql8s7 % 专辑介绍:
$s.:H4:I '
Ih f|;r The Jakes have revolutionized Orange County's music scene with their breathtaking performances and large fan base, and long for others to take part in the musical experience
$s]vZ(
H ?[VL
2dP0 "The Jakes have established a presence as one of the top emerging talents on the music scene, and for good reason - their uniquely creative musical style is refreshingly addictive. "This Is...The Jakes" is entirely impressive, and the melodies within are immensely satisfying --- It's been a long time coming for "This Is...The Jakes", and the album is exceptional. Highly recommended." - The Northwood Howler
uEui{_2$ QCAoL.v sOqT*gwr: 曲目列表:
Ygq;jX N@#,Y nPI 01.Whatcha Gonna Say
giYlLJA*} 02.Kill The Lighs
Ji)Ys
ebV 03.Sycamore Street
1I?`3N 04.Oh No, Here We Go!
SA?lDRF 05.Firefly
WZM 06.You Said
Z`<5SHQd 07.Blue Eyes Turned To Gray
6Ts[NXa 08.I Can't Bend To Yours
H<") )EJI 09.Lullaby