q9RCXo>Y+1 U/2g N
H 专辑名称:Rise Of The Tyrant
Ey77]\ 歌手姓名:Arch Enemy
5O
Ob( 唱片公司:Century Media Records
4-4lh
TE( 发行日期:September 24 2007
\guZc}V]:\ 专辑流派:Metal
.[hQ#3)W %($qg-x 专辑介绍:
.F0V ?gb"S, Formed by guitarist Michael Amott after his departure from the now legendary Carcass, ARCH ENEMY first garnered praise with the metal milestones Black Earth (1997), Stigmata (1998) and Burning Bridges (1999). These albums were propelled by flawlessly technical dual guitars and a previously unheard of mixture of melody and aggression, which helped them to quickly solidify their reputation as one of the genres elite.
kyQ%qBv ^ x=yU
}lsV Founding guitarist and songwriter Michael Amott describes his thoughts on the groups highly anticipated new album: I think all great metal needs that killer mix of classic riffs and ripping solos, something that has been a bit of a dying art recently. We are doing our best to recreate that mix on this new album, and one thing I can guarantee is that there will be tons of guitar for fans to headbang to. All in all, I am really happy with the songs and I believe we have found the right balance of melody and brutality - the Arch Enemy trademark!
,# 1
ke I72UkmK` 曲目列表:
}ZEh^zdz8 q!k
F 01. Blood On Your Hands
AF1";duA
02. The Last Enemy
<R7*00 03. I Will Live Again
`)F lb|da 04. In This Shallow Grave
eB78z@ 05. Revolution Begins
@.gT&Hq 06. Rise Of The Tyrant
_F^k>Lq&