本页主题: Natty : Man Like I[Reggae/ Pop][165 kbps avg][53M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Natty : Man Like I[Reggae/ Pop][165 kbps avg][53M]

0
OLNn3 J  
yZp:hs#  
专辑名称:Man Like I ]B3FTqR{i  
歌手姓名:Natty _[i=TqVmf  
唱片公司:Warner Music !rg0U<bO!  
发行日期:2008年8月4日 q7&yb.<KD.  
专辑流派:Reggae/Pop I#t9aR+&  
推荐指数:4星 H ?j-=Zka  
9>3Ltnn0  
专辑介绍: sBtG}Mo)  
P0ltN  
Despite being frequently pigeonholed as simple 'reggae-pop', 'Man Like I' is a suprisingly eclectic debut from London'sNatty. Collaborations with artists as diverse as Razorlightand Mos Def, ensure that this is a varied and though-provoking album. Although it does contain its share of summer pop,songs such as 'Revolution' and 'Say Bye Bye' give the albumdepth, while 'Cold Town' is a social commentary in the veinof the more traditional reggae figures. t;dQ~e20  
8TZA T%4  
曲目列表: &8+6!TN7  
IIQ3|eZ  
1. July CY3\:D0I  
2. Cold Town ./nYXREO|  
3. Stoned On You ~hz@9E]O  
4. She Loves Me #)mkD4  
5. Revolution b?] S&)"9  
6. Badman x_y>j)  
7. Burn Down This Place l8xd73D)8  
8. Hey Man $^=jPk]+  
9. Bedroom Eyes  K-5"#  
10. Last Night t+!gzZ  
11. Coloured Souls ,}IER  
12. Say Bye Bye
附件: natty-man like i-(advance).torrent (16 K) 下载次数:10 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2008-07-27 00:37 | [楼 主]
iverson4774
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

 

好像好不错,试试看看,沙发沙发!!!
顶端 Posted: 2008-07-27 02:57 | 1 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.013683(s) query 6, Time now is:10-07 14:44, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.comCorporation