本页主题: Solange : Sol-Angel & The Hadley St. Dreams[R&B][VBRkbps][77M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Solange : Sol-Angel & The Hadley St. Dreams[R&B][VBRkbps][77M]

0
="*:H)  
C+=8?u<  
专辑名称:Sol-Angel & The Hadley St. Dreams ]gHi5]\NC  
歌手姓名:Solange wQV[ZfU^h  
唱片公司:Geffen <*4BT}r,^2  
发行日期:2008年8月26日 .oyAi||  
专辑流派:R&B <"5l<E  
推荐指数:4星 *'-4%7C`1  
k~8-E u1  
专辑介绍: o'#& =h$_  
] zol?  
For her second full-length effort, Solange Knowles (sister of Beyonce) )XDBK* !  
has amassed a familiar team of collaborators, songwriters and producers tn5%zJ#+  
resulting in 'Sol-Angel And The Hadley St. Dreams', a sassy and star t(#9.b`W)  
studded record. Featuring the likes of Mark Ronson, The Neptunes and eM<N?9s  
Cee-Lo from Gnarls Barkley on production duties and with vocal OT 0c5x  
contributions from Lil' Wayne and Q-Tip, this release marks the relative <N vw*yA  
rise in popularity that Solange has undergone since her first record, f!x9%  
2002's 'Solo Star'. Features the single 'I Decided'. j}^w :W76  
KoERg&fY  
曲目列表: iJzBd7  
0fOhCxtL@  
01. God Given Name j .q}OK  
02. T.O.N.Y. yuC"V'  
03. Dancing In The Dark 2L^/\!V#  
04. Would've Been The One EE09 Er %\  
05. Sandcastle Disco +Q"s!\5  
06. I Decided (Part I) fBTNI`#  
07. Valentines Day )%/ Ni^  
08. 6 O'clock Blues >mQD/U  
09. Ode To Marvin Q~^v=ye  
10. I Told You So _0[s]  
11. Cosmic Journey (Feat. Bilal) -= c&K&  
12. This Bird o7tlkSZ  
13. I Decided (Part II) ko!]vHB9`  
14. Champagnechroniknight-Cap
顶端 Posted: 2008-08-28 14:00 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.233393(s) query 5, Time now is:10-10 16:32, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.comCorporation