本页主题: 席琳迪翁(Celine Dion) - My Heart Will Go On 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 席琳迪翁(Celine Dion) - My Heart Will Go On

0
图片:
Every night in my dreams !>,\KxnM  
I see you, I feel you m>H+ noc^  
That is how I know you go on. g[NmVY-o  
SWX[|sjdB  
Far across the distance OzVCqq"]  
and spaces between us wNk 0F7Ck  
You have come to show you go on. D <16m<b  
QGR}`n2D  
Near, Far, wherever you are >l0y ss)I  
I believe that the heart does go on 2 `Ojw_$W7  
Once more, you opened the door >8* 0"Q  
And you're here in my heart, and '{[n,xeR  
my heart will go on and on. yx@%x?B  
y^*o%2/  
Love can touch us one time I<``d Ne9Q  
and last for a lifetime 6w"_sK?  
And never let go till we're gone. MyJ\/`8  
Rs +),  
Love was when I loved you, 4ZX6=-u^  
one true time I hold you DD?zbN0X  
In my life we'll always go on. #H5i$ o  
T[L7-5U0  
Near, Far, wherever you are 2LTMt?  
I believe that the heart does go on *M]@}'N  
Once more, you opened the door :,@\q0j"=  
And you're here in my heart, and Po1/_# mu  
my heart will go on and on. e|e"lP  
You're here, there's nothing I fear %@~;PS3kd  
And I know that my heart will go on. # GbfFoE  
We'll stay, forever this way 9 \lSN5W  
You are safe in my heart h6(\ tRd!\  
and my heart will go on and on. I)AbH<G{  
Every night in my dreams c]+uj q  
I see you, I feel you QE Q/  
That is how I know you go on. sq45fRAi  
Titanic, Titanic, Titanic O}3|U I!`  
You're here, there's nothing I fear TCLXO0  
And I know that my heart will go on. TZ+- >CG  
We'll stay, forever this way 2CY4nS KW  
You are safe in my heart >|1$Pv?  
and my heart will go on and on.
顶端 Posted: 2008-12-09 20:37 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.035638(s) query 5, Time now is:10-03 03:17, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.comCorporation