本页主题: James Brown - Very Best Of 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

angiepkim
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[5]

 James Brown - Very Best Of

0
Password= www.p2p-world.dl.am QVn0!R{  
-f9M*7O<gf  
01. Papa's Got A Brand New Bag [Part 1] O%o#CBf0  
02. I Got You (I Feel Good) (Single Version Mono) 3N+P~v)T'  
03. It's A Man's Man's World ZX-9BJ`Q  
04. Please, Please, Please (Single Version) 4Bx1L+Cg  
05. Think Z(K[oUJx  
06. Night Train ![Ip)X OG  
07. Cold Sweat }C*o;'o5G  
08. Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose K- }k-S  
09. Funky Drummer [Part 1 & 2] *`}_e)(k  
10. Sex Machine CI{]o&Tf  
11. Soul Power [Part 1 & 2] MVt#n\_BZV  
12. Get On The Good Foot 0*3 <}  
13. Doing It To Death [Part 1] .?I!/;=[  
14. Get up off that thing iZMsN*9[  
15. I'm Real #-'}r}1ZT  
16. It's Too Funky In Here Sa,N1r  
17. Living In America 'EZ[aY!);  
18. Super Bad puqLXDjA/  
19. The Boss :VN<,1s9p^  
20. The Payback (Mix)
附件: James Brown - Very Best Of.torrent (67 K) 下载次数:0 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2006-12-26 20:58 | [楼 主]
kittymimmy
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[279]

 

Very good songs, strongly recommended, he is always the Godfather of Soul. Thanks a lot for sharing.
顶端 Posted: 2006-12-31 08:01 | 1 楼
shong84
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

 Re:James Brown

谢谢分享!!
顶端 Posted: 2006-12-31 13:24 | 2 楼
bboyflashy
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[6]

 Re:James Brown

LONG LIVE DA GODFATHER OF SOUL
顶端 Posted: 2007-01-03 05:37 | 3 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.028069(s) query 6, Time now is:10-04 08:45, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.comCorporation