本页主题: Pelle Carlberg《In a Nutshell》[VBRkbps][73M][F] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

親愛的小棠
中國十大傑出青年
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[1116]

 Pelle Carlberg《In a Nutshell》[VBRkbps][73M][F]

0
5rik 7a)Z]  
#H~64/  
专辑名称:In a Nutshell eaU  
歌手姓名:Pelle Carlberg sYA1\YIii  
唱片公司:Labrador RViAwTvY  
发行日期:May 15, 2007 ~k5W@`"W  
专辑流派:Indie [$ UI8tV  
JBZ@'8eqi]  
专辑介绍: !&E-}}<  
Aos+dP5h,8  
Brilliant 2007 solo album from the former lead singer for Edson. In a nutshell, it's full of his characteristic sharp, wry humor and heartfelt Folk-Pop. Carlberg writes equally catchy and intimate Pop songs with an ease rarely seen since Belle & Sebastian's early years. He had a good, or at least exciting, 2006. He’s played for 5000 devoted fans in Indonesia, toured Europe twice, released his solo debut in most countries on earth and played sold out venues in Hong Kong and Taiwan. With the release of this lovely little album 2007 has every chance of being even better. Or, hopefully not better but only more exciting. 'If I ever get happy my songs will start to suck' - Pelle Carlberg. F!K>Kz  
u*9V&>o  
曲目列表: f|(M.U-  
N'=gep0V@  
01.Pamplona A3*!"3nU  
02.I Love You, You Imbecile _)-o1`*-  
03.Crying All the Way To the Pawnshop a8Wwq?@  
04.I Just Called To Say I Love You % & bY]w  
05.Why Do Today What You Can Put Off Until Tomorrow? <OPAr ht  
06.Middleclass Kid =2x^nW  
07.I Touched You At the Sound Check 1h5 Akq  
08.Clever Girls Like Clever Boys Much More Than Clever Boys Like Clever Girls u]@[' 7  
09.Even a Broken Clock (is Right Twice a Day) akQ7K  
10.Showercream and Onions 2J;g{ 95z  
11.In a Nutshell
附件: Pelle Carlberg《In a Nutshell》.torrent (14 K) 下载次数:4 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2007-05-09 21:35 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.061814(s) query 5, Time now is:10-03 05:28, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.comCorporation