本页主题: Arch Enemy:Rise Of The Tyrant[Metal] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

親愛的小棠
中國十大傑出青年
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[1116]

 Arch Enemy:Rise Of The Tyrant[Metal]

0
d$qivct  
f 1s3pr??  
专辑名称:Rise Of The Tyrant #@FMH*?xX6  
歌手姓名:Arch Enemy q{T [|(!  
唱片公司:Century Media Records P/i{_r  
发行日期:September 24 2007 Iv])s  
专辑流派:Metal }7?_>  
pGz 5!d  
专辑介绍: Rp.42v#ck  
czNi)4x  
Formed by guitarist Michael Amott after his departure from the now legendary Carcass, ARCH ENEMY first garnered praise with the metal milestones Black Earth (1997), Stigmata (1998) and Burning Bridges (1999). These albums were propelled by flawlessly technical dual guitars and a previously unheard of mixture of melody and aggression, which helped them to quickly solidify their reputation as one of the genres elite. )!z4LE  
m31l[e  
Founding guitarist and songwriter Michael Amott describes his thoughts on the groups highly anticipated new album: I think all great metal needs that killer mix of classic riffs and ripping solos, something that has been a bit of a dying art recently. We are doing our best to recreate that mix on this new album, and one thing I can guarantee is that there will be tons of guitar for fans to headbang to. All in all, I am really happy with the songs and I believe we have found the right balance of melody and brutality - the Arch Enemy trademark! O|%03q(  
JBqL0H  
曲目列表: U'~M(9uv:  
J5dwd,FQ  
01. Blood On Your Hands s krdL.5  
02. The Last Enemy 9o%k [n  
03. I Will Live Again e1cqzhI=nA  
04. In This Shallow Grave HiAj3  
05. Revolution Begins pmda9V4  
06. Rise Of The Tyrant DO*rVs3'p[  
07. The Day You Died X83,f CCl5  
08. Intermezzo Liberté O2xbHn4  
09. Night Falls Fast 3dO~Na`S  
10. The Great Darkness uoJ@Jt'j  
11. Vultures
顶端 Posted: 2007-07-28 18:38 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.011587(s) query 5, Time now is:10-04 17:01, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.com Corporation