j@jaFsX| |1sl>X, 专辑名称:Tomi (Advance)
ar-N
4+!@ 歌手姓名:Tomi
&E0d{2 唱片公司:Rose Hip Records
l_K=7\N 发行日期:October 2, 2007
;\P\0pI50 专辑流派:R&B
$wL
zaZL| 推荐指数:★★★☆
,KXS6:1%5Y )aW;w |#n wS*An4%G 专辑简介:
t'msgC6=>u ),#%jc
2_^ “Love is the only thing to live for – it’s one of the main reasons I’m inspired to write songs,” declares singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, TOMI. “I feel it’s the medicine for everyone’s pain. And you can hear a lot of love and pain in these songs.”
<ID/\Qx`q bb4 `s0 The songs in question are the R&B jams on his debut, self-titled album, "TOMI"(Rosehip Records), a collection of deeply felt, sensual tunes reflecting this versatile Chicago-based artist’s determination and struggle. TOMI, who played all the instruments and composed and produced the tracks, considers the album the distillation of his odyssey, driven by love and fueled by pain, to find his own sound.
#/,Wgs AC pzcl@ PS:帅哥滴首砖,爱情的主题,声音很温柔~~有点Neo-soul的味道~~
Y[R;UJE`5 u3k{s 曲目列表:
W"meH~[Cp hI#1Ybl 01.You Can Tell Me
}x~1w:zHd 02.BabyGetDown
63NhD 03.Let Me Have Your Body
):L ; P) 04.All I Wanna Do
]n
'FD| 05.Superhot
8q/3}AnI 06.Magic Happens
\2^_v'
>K 07.Baby Where You At
=U`9_]~1c@ 08.I Thought
+?%LX4Y 09.2 R Better Off Then 1
[h0.k"&[ 10.You Got To
Pw|J([ 11.Love Is What I Found
GE!fh1[[u 12.Not Good Enough
9`FPV`/ 13.So Much Sex
t,IQ|B&0 14.Waiting