petersonruan  
级别: 新人

[1206]

精华:
0
发帖: 0
威望: 0 点
银纸: 59808 蚊
贡献值: 0 点
福气: 0 点
在线时间:623(小时)
注册时间:2008-05-11
最后登录:2010-05-14
|
Agnes Carlsson---Dance Love Pop
0
图片:
专辑名称: Dance Love Pop #&G^%1! 歌手姓名: Agnes Carlsson (lhbH]I 发行公司:Roxy Recordi X6mY#T'fQ 发行时间:2008-10-29 }Po&6^ 语言种类:英语 Yn,dM~|Cc 曲风:: Pop/Dance/R&B YF=@nR$_~j 介绍: k/vE| 艾格尼丝是瑞典人,原先只是本地歌手,但因为她的嗓音极其赋有磁性,所以现在她的歌声却传便了整个地球。,,在这张专辑中体现的淋漓尽致,,一发不可收拾。。 oy!W$ ?6 Dance Love Pop is the third studio album by the swedish singer, and Idol-winner Agnes Carlsson. The album is released in Sweden in October 29, 2008. The first single from the album, On and On was released in August 11 and peaked a number of charts in sweden. m:<cLc :. H#8]Lb@@: 曲目: 4A%O`&eZ 1. Release Me ,jyNV<d
I 2. On And On tr2@{xb 3. Love Me Senseless M:W9h+z 4. How do you know t_&FK A 5. I need you now U S+PI` 6. Look at me now @3bQ2jn 7. Don't pull your love out
?lzg )88I 8. Open up your eyes _pQ9q&i4 9. Sometimes I forget guv)[:cd; 10. Big Blue wall
|