本页主题: 席琳迪翁(Celine Dion) - My Heart Will Go On 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 席琳迪翁(Celine Dion) - My Heart Will Go On

0
图片:
Every night in my dreams MTOy8 Im  
I see you, I feel you T'H::^9:E  
That is how I know you go on. 8|%^3O 0X  
j+-P :xvP  
Far across the distance UVQ7L9%?f  
and spaces between us T0zn,ej  
You have come to show you go on. kwpK1R4zs  
Z\}K{#   
Near, Far, wherever you are 'T<iHV&  
I believe that the heart does go on QPt Gdd  
Once more, you opened the door %zk$}}ti.  
And you're here in my heart, and 0tg8~H3yy  
my heart will go on and on. Vv1|51B  
03E4cYxt5  
Love can touch us one time  -!W<DJ*  
and last for a lifetime _WXtB#  
And never let go till we're gone. 2_vbT! _  
evkH05+;W  
Love was when I loved you, <Rh 6r}f  
one true time I hold you <S?ddp2  
In my life we'll always go on. e@: sR  
B#/Q'V  
Near, Far, wherever you are =] *.ZH#h  
I believe that the heart does go on OO[F E3F  
Once more, you opened the door \+aC"#+0  
And you're here in my heart, and UfS%71l.$  
my heart will go on and on. i[wb0yL  
You're here, there's nothing I fear da)NK!  
And I know that my heart will go on. ~ vqa7~}m  
We'll stay, forever this way Y ')x/H  
You are safe in my heart HRB<Y mP@  
and my heart will go on and on. Qxj JN^Q  
Every night in my dreams KtNY_&xd  
I see you, I feel you E*+{t~  
That is how I know you go on. /Q~i~B 2j-  
Titanic, Titanic, Titanic ;Iq/l%vX  
You're here, there's nothing I fear i':C)7  
And I know that my heart will go on. ocs+d\  
We'll stay, forever this way w K}T`*k  
You are safe in my heart (DI>5.x"  
and my heart will go on and on.
顶端 Posted: 2008-12-09 20:37 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.033529(s) query 5, Time now is:10-03 04:07, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.com Corporation