Westlife : Back Home [Pop][188kbps][64M] E(*CEW.V*
专辑名称:Home Back +& M>J|
歌手姓名:Westlife /kO%aN
唱片公司:RCA Mt~2&$>
发行日期:2007年11月05日 mD?={*7%
专辑流派:Pop qyY/:&E, Z
推荐指数:★★★★★ [raj:
7yQ
=%[vHQ\%
P}!pmg6V
专辑简介: TD!c+${w
"1Y DT-I"
bWZzb&
2007 from the reigning kings of Pop, their ninth album overall. The Irish boyband have sold 36 million albums, not forgetting their 14 UK #1 singles. Back Home contains twelve brand new songs with production credits including Quiz Larossi, Per Magnusson and Rami. Features the first single, 'Home'. RCA. i$!K{H1{9
Fj&8wZ)v)
3X`N~_+
曲目列表: ' |yBz1uL
Te>m9Pav
01. Home \LM{.gzT
02. Us Against The World TSRl@QVy
03. Something Right GM0pHmC
04. I'm Already There :l {%H^;1
05. When I'm With You p$XvVzW#<
06. Have You Ever 90a!_8o
07. It's You 6{[ uCxxl
08. Catch My Breath Mg\8m-L^
09. The Easy Way zm=|#f
10. I Do )!=X?fz,O
11. Pictures In My Head 3'tq`t:SQ
12. You Must Have Had A Broken Heart [ 此贴被kenixtgn在2007-11-04 02:11重新编辑 ]