Westlife : Back Home [Pop][188kbps][64M] E^7C
_JP
专辑名称:Home Back "]v
uD
歌手姓名:Westlife XFtO
mY
唱片公司:RCA OWqrD@
发行日期:2007年11月05日
`tX@8|
专辑流派:Pop lco~X DI
推荐指数:★★★★★ Cy`26[E$S
?2/uSG|
Ft3I>=f{
专辑简介: g`kY]lu
hXNH"0VCV
,`yyR:F
2007 from the reigning kings of Pop, their ninth album overall. The Irish boyband have sold 36 million albums, not forgetting their 14 UK #1 singles. Back Home contains twelve brand new songs with production credits including Quiz Larossi, Per Magnusson and Rami. Features the first single, 'Home'. RCA. 6nc0=~='$
=9^Q"t4
u %'y_C3
曲目列表: {H+?z<BF<
C>4UbU
01. Home V`by*s
02. Us Against The World ~> PgJ^G
03. Something Right `%oIRuYG]j
04. I'm Already There =rEA:Q`~w
05. When I'm With You <.
}Ua(
06. Have You Ever \2j|=S6
07. It's You wrabyRjK
08. Catch My Breath t=Jm|wJnUA
09. The Easy Way 3|zgDA
10. I Do ,7<DGI_y
11. Pictures In My Head Rnr#$C%
12. You Must Have Had A Broken Heart [ 此贴被kenixtgn在2007-11-04 02:11重新编辑 ]