本页主题: Westlife : Back Home [2007全新专辑] - by ukoo 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

kenixtgn
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[218]

 Westlife : Back Home [2007全新专辑] - by ukoo

0
Westlife : Back Home [Pop][188kbps][64M] _H,RcpyJ  
专辑名称:Home Back 7Av]f3 Zr  
歌手姓名:Westlife -FI1$  
唱片公司:RCA p c],H  
发行日期:2007年11月05日 +D@R'$N  
专辑流派:Pop ~IXfID!8  
推荐指数:★★★★★ jt3SA [cy  
A3n"zxU  
\ C^D2Z6  
专辑简介: ka*UyW}  
_=] FJhO  
cMg /T.O  
2007 from the reigning kings of Pop, their ninth album overall. The Irish boyband have sold 36 million albums, not forgetting their 14 UK #1 singles. Back Home contains twelve brand new songs with production credits including Quiz Larossi, Per Magnusson and Rami. Features the first single, 'Home'. RCA. SS`C0&I@p  
nAzr!$qbNv  
liTr3T`,V  
曲目列表: PjHm#a3zg%  
V*aTDU%-.  
01. Home !8g y)2  
02. Us Against The World NO$Nl/XM  
03. Something Right EkX6> mo  
04. I'm Already There 0#JBz\  
05. When I'm With You R<=t{vTJ5  
06. Have You Ever NSq"\A\  
07. It's You @o ED tN  
08. Catch My Breath mAzW'Q4D  
09. The Easy Way PG!vn@b6  
10. I Do _X[c19q  
11. Pictures In My Head iCS/~[  
12. You Must Have Had A Broken Heart
[ 此贴被kenixtgn在2007-11-04 02:11重新编辑 ]
附件: westlife-back_home[1].torrent (13 K) 下载次数:37 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2007-11-04 01:13 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.022661(s) query 5, Time now is:10-09 10:16, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.com Corporation