本页主题: Paula Cole:Courage[Rock/ Pop] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

親愛的小棠
中國十大傑出青年
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[1116]

 Paula Cole:Courage[Rock/ Pop]

0
$h`(toTyF  
u~[HC)4(0  
专辑名称:Courage ^u& oS1U  
歌手姓名:Paula Cole o(w!x!["  
唱片公司:Decca/Universal (|)`~z  
发行日期:June 12 2007 rt%?K.S/  
专辑流派:Rock/ Pop [zv>Wlf,%  
yI/2 e[  
专辑介绍: fZ1v|  
!>fYD8Ft,  
Paula Cole (born April 5, 1968 in Rockport, Massachusetts) is an American Grammy Award-winning Singer/Songwriter. Her single "Where Have All the Cowboys Gone" reached the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100 in 1997. 7 K.&zn  
gwhd) .*  
Courage is Paula Cole's fourth studio album. It marks her return to the music scene after nearly a decade-long hiatus. The album is a bit of a departure from her previous pop-rock albums towards more of a jazz and folk sound. "14" is the first single from the album. It also features the song "It's My Life" which was featured in Mercury automobile commercials. ' QGacV   
mkgGX|k;  
曲目列表: ie|I*;#  
rE0?R( _  
01. Comin' Down |T?wM/  
02. Love Light (Cardinal) \$:KfN>WY  
03. El Greco AQ n>K{M  
04. Lonely Town +v4P9V|s  
05. "14" \{r-e  
06. Hard To Be Soft 5tPBTS<<"L  
07. It's My Life 4;"^1 $  
08. Safe In Your Arms zRTR  
09. I Wanna Kiss You F e 3*pUt  
10. In Our Dreams I)#=#eI* :  
11. Until I Met You
附件: Paula Cole-Courage.torrent (13 K) 下载次数:4 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2007-06-14 19:26 | [楼 主]
親愛的小棠
中國十大傑出青年
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[1116]

 

封面好性感............
顶端 Posted: 2007-06-14 19:26 | 1 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载