[DZ
|Ltv G}Ko*:fWS 专辑名称:Courage
s o1hC 歌手姓名:Paula Cole
`&9iC 4P 唱片公司:Decca/Universal
E&N~h|CL 发行日期:June 12 2007
Q2!5 专辑流派:Rock/ Pop
L54]l^ls> ob;O,&e0> 专辑介绍:
wF9L<<&B k<|}&<h Paula Cole (born April 5, 1968 in Rockport, Massachusetts) is an American Grammy Award-winning Singer/Songwriter. Her single "Where Have All the Cowboys Gone" reached the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100 in 1997.
nTl2F1(sV7 e%lxRN"b Courage is Paula Cole's fourth studio album. It marks her return to the music scene after nearly a decade-long hiatus. The album is a bit of a departure from her previous pop-rock albums towards more of a jazz and folk sound. "14" is the first single from the album. It also features the song "It's My Life" which was featured in Mercury automobile commercials.
KM+[1Ze$ Z(t7QFd 曲目列表:
xnfJruT uBl&{$< 01. Comin' Down
9a]{|M9 02. Love Light (Cardinal)
Wu" 1M^a 03. El Greco
JOz4O 04. Lonely Town
?rjB9AC_;t 05. "14"
I^n DO\m < 06. Hard To Be Soft
f92z/5%V 07. It's My Life
osl\j]U8 08. Safe In Your Arms
sh R| 09. I Wanna Kiss You
UwxszEHC 10. In Our Dreams
UiVGOQq 11. Until I Met You